Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Getting information out of the kind you have Scott is not easy. Not easy as no book is easy to market and get out - and then you likely have hidden forces that would like to see it never see the light of day. I'm not an expert on this and to be honest am doing my own hunting for how to get out my own book on a totally different subject now. I'd suggest you contact several persons who have successfully gotten out book that fall into the general topic of 'national security secrets', and ask them how they found their editors, publishers, etc....and all of the horror stories [which they all have]...and plan from there. Ditto about documentary filmmakers. An interested investor is always a great asset, but they are few and far between...less so those that won't interfere in your desired directions of approach. A good editor can turn something that is disorganized and complex into a interesting, exciting and important book. Publishers don't like many photos nor documents due to cost and the documents as they fear it will turn off the average reader. They'll allow some, but not as many as you want. The book need not, and likely can not be, the 'final word' on the subject. However, getting it 'out there' will get others who know other pieces of the puzzle to come forward for a revised edition or follow up book with a more definitive story. Getting on alternative media talk shows is another way to beat the bushes for missing information. There is no one correct way to go forward with something like this, but I'd suggest a multi-pronged approach. It is a hard slog...but in the end necessary and beneficial. I'd also suggest talking to as many former intelligence operatives and officers who have left in disgust and are now whistleblowers - even if their experiences don't overlap with your material. They usually can point you in directions and introduce you to people who can help.

Thanks for the advise, in the beginning, I was beating the walls, talking to anyone who would listen, now, I just take one day at a time, you are correct that there is hidden forces that would like no better then for any true discovery to never come to light. Then, there are those who will criticize, ridicule, and those skeptics who are doubters. It all comes with the territory. I've learned that if I can't discredit those who have shared their stories with me, then there has got to be some truth to them.

There seems to be more circumstantial evidence then there is coincidences, if everything was one big coincidence, then, that would be pretty easy to explain away, unfortunately, it's not.

Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 12-02-2017, 06:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,447 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,614 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,466 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,821 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,395 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,600 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,249 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,741 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,885 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,263 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM