Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
There is a lot of work from this researcher who has certainly done some homework, but I do believe he gets confused when reading cables, thus many folks today make a mockery, a complete three ring circus out of Kennedy's assassination, and I find it humiliating, complete incompetence for the sole purpose of elevating ones ego.

It's a complete outright shame, a crime if you will, to create a story just to benefit ones agenda for the sole purpose of gratification and recognition.

I really don't know if I'm any different, but I will say, I don't care what people believe or think about when it comes to me or my father, but... Then again, I'm not like everyone else.

This person or researcher in his exact words says;

Quote:In Madrid, Spain today - the CIA reports hearing from a Cuban journalist who claims to have received a letter stating that GPIDEAL [President Kennedy] will be killed today.

That is NOT what the report says, what it says is...

Quote:On 22, November reported that AMYUM 19 learned from Accion (Godinez) owner of Bar Marquesa de Cuba in Madrid heard former Cuban Journalist Gaston Baquero tell one Canto believed to be Rosendo (Canto) Hernandez Editor of Accion Cubana that he received a letter stating that president Kennedy would be killed that day.

On November 22, 1963 that day, a report by an informant called AMYUM 19 learned from Accion, a Cuban anti-Castro group, someone by the name of (Godinez) owner of Bar Marquesa de Cuba in Madrid heard former Cuban Journalist Gaston Baquero tell one Canto believed to be Rosendo (Canto) Hernandez Editor of Accion Cubana that he received a letter stating that president Kennedy would be killed that day.

I understand how this can get a bit confusing, and because this Godinez was owner of the Bar Marquesa de Cuba in [Madrid] doesn't mean the information came from Spain.

In-fact, the information didn't come from Spain at all as this researcher is describing happened on 11/22/1963. The CIA had simply described a man who owned a bar there, received a letter from the Editor of Accion Cubana stating, the president would be assassinated that day. In-fact, the CIA still has the letter.

I wonder, who was all involved in Accion Cubana?

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 29-04-2017, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,450 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,614 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,469 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,824 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,396 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,615 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,251 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,741 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,887 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,264 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM