Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Scott, I do think you have a story, and while you know some parts of it, I think other parts are still unclear [as to their meaning, players, motives, level of cover-up, implications, etc.]. This is NOT unusual, but publishers [and/or literary agents] need such as-yet undefined [or not fully defined] aspects written in a certain way to not loose the reader. Most readers do not understand the complexities of covert operations, nor the difficulties in making sense of them and the documentary evidence, statements by those who knew aspects of the events, etc. If it is possible to get a good editor, knowledgeable in this field - or a co-writer knowledgeable in this field, that would be best. These can sometimes be paid for and supplied by a publisher - sometimes you need to do so yourself before presenting a MS to a publisher. You would have the right to review it, but someone not so personally involved and just another person's viewpoint might be able to present it in a way more palatable to publishers, and more clear to the reader. Money always comes into such decisions, I know. I personally don't think your posting on forums has tainted or 'spoiled' any book, as you have not disclosed a lot of materials nor conclusions. Maybe it all needs a few more years work and re-writing, though it is impossible for me to know not having seen what shape the MS is in now. Lastly, one way to get some free advice and help may be to send copies of the MS to a few authors/researchers in the field [with their promise to not disclose further your research] for their feedback on the writing, conclusions, state of the research, ideas to make it better, ideas to get it published. Perhaps a literary agent can do this for you - or you can do it yourself with the help of a literary attorney. Just my two cents. Personally, I find your story very interesting, very important, but not clear enough [as presented from forum posts]. Good luck, and don't give up. Some of the best authors/researchers have had more trouble than you getting into print. Publishers are not much into the historical importance of the material; more into the money they might make in the printing as well as their reputation.

Thank you Peter for your feedback, if I may, I would like to respond to our conversation, and at the end, I do hope you will consider. My responses are in (red.)

You say, "I do think you have a story, and while you know some parts of it, I think other parts are still unclear [as to their meaning, players, motives, level of cover-up, implications, etc.]."

It's only the parts I can and know I can bring to light, I wish I had all the answers, but I don't, and I will not act like I do. I am NOT JVB sorry for bringing someone up, but I have not met everyone who was involved in the hit, or in this case, the Big Event. But, what I do know, I have exposed in the MS.

"If it is possible to get a good editor, knowledgeable in this field - or a co-writer knowledgeable in this field, that would be best."

I want to trust people, and I've proven that when I do, I get burned every time. If MB had anything, anything at all on me other than plagiarizing, I'm sure he would have brought it fourth, but, he didn't, and he can't because what I've presented is information backed by FIOA documents, some of these documents have been very hard to get a hold of, while I recorded testimony that came from living witnesses, all I've ever wanted to know is what happened to my father. It's my fault for coming into contact with others from Texas to Miami and becoming privy to information I otherwise should have never known. However, the information helps explain why my father was killed.

I have always wanted someone who is a good editor just take a look at what I've written, just look at the whole story the entire MS, and then maybe they might have some suggestions.

"Money always comes into such decisions"

That's something I don't have, with my first book I made a whopping $1,500.00 and an airplane ticket to Miami to start my first set of interviews, I have been back and fourth to Miami at least a dozen times after the release of my first book interviewing people about my father.

"Maybe it all needs a few more years work and re-writing, though it is impossible for me to know not having seen what shape the MS is in now. Lastly, one way to get some free advice and help may be to send copies of the MS to a few authors/researchers in the field [with their promise to not disclose further your research] for their feedback on the writing, conclusions, state of the research, ideas to make it better, ideas to get it published."

I want to tell my story only to expose those who killed my father, like every murder case, you need proof, evidence of a crime. It's not enough to tell law enforcement I already know who did it, it's not enough to say, I know in my heart who killed my father, and I know I'm right, it's not enough to say that's the reason there would never ever be an investigation simply because they took the ship out an sunk it? who sinks a $100,000 ship after an accident? You see, I need to have proof right? It's like me saying I had dinner with Lee Oswald, and he was my boyfriend, and we were dating for three months, and in those three months he introduced me to Carlos Marcelo, David Ferrie and Guy Banister. I can't do that, so, in my MS I ask some questions, and it's these questions the publisher wants me to be straight forward about? Well, I can't, and I won't, perhaps, the questions just need to be removed, but, these are all thought provocative questions, not the kind that delivers a simple yes or no answer to a question, rather, the kind of questions that makes you think about what's really going on at that time.

"Publishers are not much into the historical importance of the material; more into the money they might make in the printing as well as their reputation."

I understand, but this has never been about money for me. I remember talking to some lady on the phone, I forgot her name she was on the Geraldo show, she met and married some crazy killer in prison, and she has even written books about their relationship. Her name starts with an "S" anyways, she told me that if I wanted to make a lot of money from my story that my story should be completely exclusive, that I should not talk about it or introduce myself, or even tell anyone that our family was close to Frank Sturgis, and when the material comes out everyone would want to buy it, that's not me either, it wasn't about secrecy, it wasn't about not saying anything. I was pissed at my mother for keeping this from me, but all she says 40 years latter is that she was quiet to keep her children safe.

Now, I don't want safe I want retribution, I want the company to pay for what they did, and I know for a fact more were involved other than Frank Sturgis and Richard Poyle in killing my father when the whole damn company knew why my father had to be killed, tell me, why then weren't we allowed to retrieve my father's belongings, where is his briefcase?

If you, or anyone wants to take a look at my entire PDF, I promise, I will NOT leave any material out, send me your email, and I will send you a link to my PDF, and everything I have in the MS.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 07-06-2017, 04:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,449 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,614 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,469 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,823 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,396 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,612 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,250 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,741 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,886 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,263 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM