Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
This guy must be the dumbest person I've ever met, and trust me, I've met a few. He says, and I quote.

Quote:[FONT=&amp]the Watergate burglars themselves became aware of the next stage of their activities, and at times while those activities were still being planned and the reasons behind those activities were the same false explanations given to Frank Sturgis, Bernard Barker and others working under E. Howard Hunt were given namely that they were looking for proof that the Democrats were being funded by Cuba.[/FONT]

I could immediately tell he knew nothing about Watergate. No one, and I repeat NO ONE! gave Frank, Bernard and others working under Hunt any story that they were looking for any proof that Castro was funding the Democrats, how stupid does this guy think anyone is? Really?

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this guy couldn't tell you how or who started Watergate, and what it was about. No one gave that story to anyone who worked under Hunt, because, it was these guys who created the story dumbass Best!

Hunt was no longer working for the CIA, he was able to get himself a role at the White House, first mistake by Nixon, and the second was to believe Hunt and everyone involved that they would expose Nixon because Hunt was working for Nixon if Nixon didn't pay money, money they needed to re-capture Cuba. That Cuban story about Fidel Castro supporting the Democratic party wasn't enough to get the White House to invade Cuba with, just look at the bullshit that's going on today with the Democrats trying to blame the Republicans that Russia helped in changing the course in elections, this is Watergate all over again!

I'm sure there are some researchers who have sat down with Eugenio Martinez and Frank Sturgis and many others to get a story, but what many folks got was bullshit stories, no one, not a single person had ever come forward and said the real reason for Watergate was to re-capture Cuba why do you suppose no one ever did?

I mean after Nixon paid out more than three hundred thousand dollars that money went somewhere, it got spent, what do you suppose it got spent on? When I hear or read about Watergate I sure wish there was away to intervene in order to provide the real truth behind Watergate.

None of them wanted that information circulating around Miami, I mean, how could you explain you were going to set up several senators including the President of the United States for funds to re-capture Cuba, and then not use those funds to attack Cuba, but instead you go out and buy yourself a new car, dinner at all the expensive restaurants, and go to tittie bars all the time, see... I know what they did with that money!

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 21-06-2017, 06:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,355 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,588 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,429 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,784 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,379 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,365 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,134 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,707 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,846 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,237 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM