Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Who do you believe killed Kennedy? I am only interested as part of history and learning, thank you for your answers, and if you'd like to share your thoughts that would be awesome. I will not comment because I am solely interested in what you have to share, thanks!

1. Lee Oswald

2. LBJ

3. CIA

4. FBI/Hoover

5. Anti-Castro Cubans

6. Secret Service

7. Kennedy's General's

8. DOJ

9. Bush

10. Nixon

11. It was over the Vietnam war

12. It was over the Bay of Pigs

13. Jackie

14. It was over UFO's

15. It was over banking

16. It was over oil taxes

17. John Connally

18. Rosco White

19. The Mob

20. Frank Sinatra and Joe DiMaggio

21. The Jewish Mossad

22. The French Intelligence

23. Jame Files

24. JVB

25. Clay Shaw

26 Guy Banister

27. The Freemason's

28. The KKK

29. The Russian's

30. Fidel Castro

31. Lucien Sarti

32. General Ed Lansdale

33. The Rolling Stones

34. A combination of the above

If I've left anyone out please forgive me, I've not meant it intentionally, you may at anytime add to the list, thank you!

OK, I'll bite.

With the caveat that I'm not a researcher, don't have any first (or even second, third or fourth, etc.) hand knowledge and this is just my opinion - here goes.

First let's separate the notions of who killed Kennedy, that is, actually fired the shots, who planned and facilitated the crime, who wanted him killed and who sanctioned the hit because those are all different things and involve different kinds of people.

Let's start from the bottom of the pyramid - the mechanics, spotters, radio-men, lookouts, getaway drivers, etc. I don't think anyone who wasn't actually involved really knows the identities of all those guys and I doubt anyone who was involved at this level is still around to tell the story. I think at least some of the shooters came out of the anti-Castro militias sponsored by the CIA, one or more may have been military snipers or professional riflemen on retainer to US or foreign intelligence agencies. I would exclude organized crime figures. I know there's some evidence for the real identities of Umbrella Man and his dark-complected companion.

Next level - the planners and facilitators. I don't think we need to look much further than the top spooks - Angleton, Dulles (officially out but still a player), Phillips, Harvey - for the top-level planning. A highly compartmentalized operation within the agency using legitimate operations for cover. At a lower level were guys like Shaw, Bannister and Ferrie. Vince Palamara's work had convinced me that Kennedy's security was stripped which argues for an accomplice somewhere in the upper levels of the Secret Service and possibly in the Dallas Police and the MI group that was to supplement motorcade security. Some of those involved in the security stripping may have been duped and didn't know what they were involved in. Finally, it seems obvious to me that the Tippit slaying and the focus on Oswald were deliberate diversions that allowed the actual gunmen and their on-the-ground assistants to escape. That argues for complicity by the Dallas Police. At the very least they were easily duped into cooperating.

Who wanted Kennedy killed? Well, the list is long but distinguished and not all of them were necessarily involved in the actual crime. I think that elements of the military and intelligence establishments clearly thought of Kennedy as a traitor and would have considered murdering him a patriotic act. Remember, there were those on the JCS who wanted to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike on the Soviet Union, not only killing millions in that country but risking the deaths of more millions in the US and western Europe from Soviet retaliation, fallout and other consequences. What would killing one guy, even the POTUS, mean to them? I can think of others who would either profit from or be gratified by Kennedy's death: the Mafia, extreme right-wing groups, oil barons, political enemies and many individual citizens. I don't regard any of them as actual suspects in the assassination.

Now, the key question. Who gave the go ahead? I doubt that even the most rabid anti-Kennedy forces in the Pentagon, CIA or MI would have actually gone ahead with the assassination without approval by the real power holders of the US establishment. Even a guy like Dulles was ultimately a toady of people like the Rockefellers. I'm not saying that the Rockefellers were involved but that people at that level that, again, in my opinion, would have to be consulted and whose approval would have to be gained before an operation like assassinating the president could go ahead.

I base this opinion on the fact that these high establishment figures were the class from which most senior intelligence officials came - they went to the same elite colleges, traveled in the same social circles and generally thought of themselves as an inherently privileged group. Rremember what the Matt Damon character said to the Joe Pesci character in The Good Shepherd when Pesci asks him what "his people have"? Damon answers: "The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting."

Another factor is that is this class is from where the owners and managers of the elite US media organizations came from and the support of the media in the coverup was critical to the operation. Wasn't it one of the Eastern establishment media types (Joseph Alsop?) that proposed the idea of a Presidential Commission to "investigate" the assassination to LBJ?

So there's my two cents. If any of it is actually true - I'd be amazed Smile

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Phil Dagosto - 19-09-2017, 03:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,459 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,623 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,519 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,831 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,399 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,683 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,384 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,750 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,891 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,341 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM