Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I fail to see the reason for a post like this - nor it having any merit. First, Scott you have several times asked this question only rewording it slightly each time - and on a forum like this it is rare that questions are appropriate. This is a place to state what one believes or has researched or found out and wants to share. Asking naive questions, listing mostly false persons or groups involved serves little purpose. If you have something to say, say it and not as a question...and if it involves your father, I'll move the entire thread there - where you were long ago asked to remain - but Scott you are always trying to push the boundaries of what you is allowed to do here. Lastly, we like to believe and hope this is an advanced Forum on the issues covered, and a 'JFK 101 question' of 'who do you think did it' is really not what is expected here - especially when it lists mostly proven nonsensical or non-sponsors/actors. Lastly, the 'you' is missing in the title to have it make any sense. If you are trying to dumb down the level of JFK assassination debate, you are doing a good job with this thread. If you are trying to harm the Forum, you may find you will be eventually be shown the 'door'. Are you so naive to think that asking this question enlightens anyone on the events of Dallas or furthers serious research or debate? It is something I'd expect to find a the McAdams website or similar - not here. I think your 'question' was just an excuse for you to state some theory on your part, but this is no way to go about doing that.

I've always been quite a blunt person wouldn't you agree? (YOU) may fail to see the reason for a post like this - or having any merit. But... I don't, and that's democracy. Have you not read the well thought out written post by Mr. Dagosto? Doesn't it prove the vitality of all the researchers before me who have unearth a wealth of treasure.

Yes, there are times I've been proven wrong, and have accepted the many misspelled words and out of place phrases, but, I'm sure you get what I'm saying, this post as I've said, has been placed for the younger generation to continue in the fine research where others left off. You do understand, I'm not fishing for anything, nor did Mr. Dagosto have to open his post that way, but I understand where he's coming from. This is not a fishing contest thread, this is for educational purposes only.

Have a good day,

Mr. Scott R. Kaiser

P.S.

I do understand your reasoning, you believe that every post I put up has something to do with my father, and I've told you, I've been trying to get away from that thread, why on earth would I want to move it back to the top again if I'm trying to move away from it? That is a question only you and Tom can answer.

Allow me to make it specifically clear, this post has absolutely nothing to do with my father. Although, he is mentioned in post #11, I am sorry, I just couldn't find a way of getting around it and not mention him, however, I should've said, "that guy"?

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 19-09-2017, 05:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,353 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,588 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,426 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,783 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,379 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,365 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,129 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,706 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,846 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,237 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM