Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

No problemo....but you have to contact me with the docs to Neuman only.

Sure I have NO problem sharing! Here I go, again! I did send Newman a message on FB and if unless he checks his messages on FB he won't get it, but if he's a regular on FB but is one of those people who enjoys reading others posts, but rarely posts himself, I understand, there are many who does that.

Quote:Dear Mr. Kaiser,

I have read the three documents you sent me. Let me say, it is of the highest regard that these documents be considered of the utmost important discoveries. As an analyst, I have had the opportunity to interpret, decipher and analyze methodically in detail our departments documents.

In many instances, parts or elements distinguish components and parts make up the language in these documents, such as the substance, the process, an operation, and the situation. All of its counterparts are true in nature and the relationships that determines what the author(s) are discussing.

Having said that, let's take all three pages written up, they are not all dictated by the same author, but by several agents having to deal with the noted dates on these documents. RYBAT is just another way of saying, these documents are Secret, and could be classified as Top Secret and, YOBITE indicates there is more than one group working with or for high officials in government to resolve whatever circumstances may be of conflict.

The reason I say these documents should be considered as of the utmost important discoveries is for three simple reasons, the first document appears to genuinely discuss a plot to assassinate Kennedy in Miami. You are correct, JFK visited Miami November 16, 1963. A number of compartmentalized groups or instances that seem to happen at the same time, meaning, there are groups reporting to a high officials in government trying to reason with Kennedy's administration over the conflict in Cuba. However, it appears to be getting nowhere, then they are planning JFK's assassination in Miami.

The next relevant page the author points out is the happenstance of the report itself which is dictating the events taking place after November 16, 1963, this is why I say these documents are not just an implication of events, but a gold mine.

We know by the "general elections" they wanted to appoint those within the exile Cuban Lawyers to be the true "National Group" taking over Cuba after the assassination of Fidel Castro, this was to happen in July 1963, another plan was for December 1963, [they] believed in a better chance for elections after the assassination of president Kennedy, these preparations would allow elections and lawmakers to dictate a new Cuban Constitution. The elections were to be held on 11/24/1963, however, Castro "boycotted" them by sending Havana's Lawyers to disrupt any elections that would have taken place. Fidel Castro was very aware of what was going on. AMWEE are agents who interact with other agents or they are on a mission to complete, most of this is in regard to Mexico, and I am led to believe that AMWEE [1] or [2] may have something to do with Poyle. It would be very interesting to read Poyle's case.

What I find most interesting is the dynamite they planned on using to kill Kennedy during his Miami visit was passed unto agents though its network. Kennedy's next visit from Miami was Texas.

Operation Kumquat is a reminder of our plan to bomb the Chinese, so the company is referring to their plan to bomb president Kennedy. They were also "cooling off" "escapees" AMWEE -2 and AMFAUNA -14. This is just another way of saying these two individuals were very upset over something, therefore, they escaped from wherever they were.

Now, Op. AMSAKI has to do with the president's trip to Miami. With so many different cryptons you can see how difficult it is to follow who's doing what and where.

Here's where everything gets quite interesting, the author has identified a weekly "summary and maritime ops." A recap of November 17-23, 1963.

Maritime Ops. Are operations that took place during the week of the assassination.

The author leaves out the 16th of November, the day president Kennedy visited Miami, however, the author reiterates what took place between November 17-23 without directly implicating the company, this is why AMWEE 2 & AMFAUNA 14 need some cooling off, they may be holding unto some very important information that otherwise could be a threat by exposing this information.

There is a number of things going on in the authors third document. I noticed that it says that AMWEE -2 and AMFAUNA -14 has "successfully exfiltrated." Now, the difference between escapee and exfiltration is something they did on their own vs sending in others to withdraw them from their position.

I'm led to believe these are agents who otherwise didn't want to participate in the planned actions.

When you say that AMFAUNA 14 is apart of (14) men involved in the assassination of president Kennedy is not far-fetched considering these documents reference the plot to kill Fidel Castro in July 1963 and December 1963, woven in with the plot to kill Castro is the plot to kill Kennedy in Miami, however, the author is extremely careful of replacing the date with the city, in-regards to the obvious situation, meaning, November 22, 1963, is referring to Dallas, and this is why I say finding these documents is like winning the lottery. They clearly indicate the company's complexity of actions without fully indicting themselves.

By examining the third document, it identifies the officers processing 41 messages, two agents in photography, others processed intil intercepts, there were seven "conceal devices" reports and documents from AMOTS who were intelligence agents in the Cuban community.

To sum up your question, it is in my professional analysis, these three documents are exposing the plots to assassinate Fidel Castro, the plot to assassinate president John F. Kennedy, and the actions taken to assassinate president Kennedy, thank you for allowing me to keep a copy of these three very important, overlooked documents, this of course was in our most critical time in history, within these three pages, is a wealth of information.

C. Carter

analysis

Attached Files
.jpg   download (1).jpg (Size: 16.49 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   Poyle.jpg (Size: 14.58 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   download.jpg (Size: 13.7 KB / Downloads: 4)

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 04-10-2017, 02:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,456 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,620 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,479 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,829 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,397 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,653 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,347 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,747 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,889 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,321 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM