Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Ray Mitcham Wrote:Scott will you be making the book available on Kindle?

Hi Ray, it's nice to meet you, please don't think that I'm trying to push my book here as others seem to think I have an agenda of wanting to do so. I have no idea what my publisher Robert at TrineDay wants to do, however, if it's okay with the monitors here, I will keep you advised, I wouldn't want to stir up a bees nest for others who have nothing else to do but try and disrupt or discredit my work before IT'S EVEN PUBLISHED. I'm sure you know how they work sir. So, on that note, I'll be more than happy to keep you and anyone else who is interested informed (other than Dawn) if only the monitors here agree for an update, otherwise. I will post on my Facebook page whether or not it will be available for Kindle.

Scott Kaiser
Kindle is a great idea. Especially if is has the text to speech (audio book) option. All authors are free to discuss their works here. It benefits them by getting feedback and follow up for their work and it also benefits their readers and potential readers in discussing the work exploring from where the book leaves off. It's a win-win situation. Good to see Trine Day was the one that took an interest in it.

This is a real good thread, thank you Magda Hassan for your kind words, I'm sure there will be lots of Q&A once the book is published, many of the answers may already be found in there, although, the book is about my father, his life, associates and the many black op operations they carried out, there is a lot of name dropping that may open new avenues. Many of these names I drop researchers have not heard of.

There is a lot of evidence, not only will I be publishing all the names in my father's little black book, but there is his own personal hand written letter's. I believe that a kindle audio book would be an incredible idea, I'd have to find out if the many "voice recorded" conversations I have on file could also be incorporated. (Some have been released to the public already while other recordings have not).

I am not trying to push my material for anyone here to purchase, that is totally up to you, a lot of blood sweat and tears along with a pour out of information has gone into this book. I have no need to photo up my book and advertise it on all forums as I did a few years ago when I got excited over it in my earlier stage. I believe the book speaks for it's self.

I will keep anyone interested and post at this forum on what Robert decides.

Scott

P.S Thank you for removing those other honorable, embarrassing and insulting posts.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 09-05-2014, 12:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,456 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,619 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,477 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,828 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,397 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,653 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,345 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,746 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,889 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,320 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM