Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
My life has taken me to similar landscapes such as where you are traveling. Soldiers, soldiers of fortune, the underworld and its denizens, heroes known and unknown and plenty of villains. For sure there is a surplus of testosterone and rampant ego. Wild tales told of wild adventures. Ripping yarns and boys own stories. But things do happen. Real people are involved in real adventures and crimes and wars both declared and undeclared. It is my general observation that none of them care about history or about the historical record or their role in that history. Not that they are unaware of it though some are. Just that it is never part of their motivation or their world view. If anything they much prefer to fly under the radar and not leave any traces of themselves. They don't want to get caught blow their elaborately worked for cover and have to explain in front of glaring media lights, die or go to jail for years. Those who fund them are usually 'respectable' be it a government agency or individual and they all want deniability from the crimes they commission. Remember there was no proof of MK ULTRA except that some one forgot to shred some of the financial records which were filed elsewhere and forgotten. No proof of Operation Norwoods except for one document misfiled found 40 years later by a researcher working on some thing else. There are few if any paper trails and nearly all the players are shady characters whose words are questionable or who can be painted so. Other know not to talk and never will. Others are dead. Friends are few. Communication is verbal not written. Some don't know how to even write. Some don't speak English.

I don't think you're wasting your time either. Are the Miami wise guys telling you the truth the whole truth and the only truth? I don't know. Do they even know the truth or have the whole big picture of the events? I don't think these guys are interested in history. Some people study it. Other people live it. They are telling you their stories and stories about your father. That's what led you to them. Gather what you can. Make of it what you will. I hope it makes a clearer and more detailed picture of your father's life for you. If you can share your discoveries on the public record for others to take and further explore that is wonderful and a generous act. If not for researchers who are trying to piece together the historical record with all its scratches and gaps then for other children out there looking for pieces of their lost fathers. There are a lot of orphans in the Borderlands.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Magda Hassan - 13-05-2014, 04:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,355 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,588 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,429 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,784 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,379 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,365 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,134 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,708 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,846 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,237 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM