Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence Mounts - Passenger Planes Couldn't Have Done What Was Done On 9-11 by Planes
David Guyatt Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:As I recall, the PNAC bunch's rallying cry soon after 9/11 was something like, "5 countries in 5 years." We hit 2 of them all right, but Syria, Iran and one other (Pakistan? Libya? Turkmenistan? IDR...) are still out there, and its been 13 years. Obviously the overall plan fell short, both in execution and (now) in the moral outrage from Americans necessary to sustain the effort.

If you ASSUME that some group of the American government planned and executed 9/11, in order to justify this extended series of military actions, then "something" didn't go according to plan on 9/11. And, if you ASSUME that there is "unfinished business" still on the back burner with this deep structure group, you could rationally conclude that some new "moral outrage" might be necessary to kickstart the program once again.

I must say I HOPE that these assumptions are wrong.

It was an interview with General Wesley Clark Drew, where he revealed that:

Quote:"We're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran.."
And I agree it didn't going entirely according to plan - probably because they are opposed by Obama. But they also don't give up either as their end game is Iran and they are still chewing that bone, along with Syria. It depends on who gets elected in 2 years whether they continue grinding their way to this conclusion or not. I'm not too hopeful, assuming that Hilary will win the Democratic vote, but we'll see.

One can't imagine it would be anything but slightly worse if the Republican nominee [likely Jeb Bush] were to win! The Dumbocraps and the Republifascists are really two wings of the same American Business Party. Neither represents the People, generally - but rather the Oligarchy, specifically. Only a total change in the system will change anything and prevent the hidden governmental power structures from doing what they want. Their list of nations to destroy grows, and they are rolling in money from their wars, so they just check off those they've destroyed or destabilized and go on to others on the list. They are not in any particular hurry - as dragging this out has positive [for them, only] domestic consequences of control and their Ponzi scheme.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Evidence Mounts - Passenger Planes Couldn't Have Done What Was Done On 9-11 by Planes - by Peter Lemkin - 06-11-2014, 09:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,038 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  More evidence of missiles - not planes - hitting WTC on 911 Peter Lemkin 5 22,485 01-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 Peter Lemkin 23 17,947 02-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  KSM's lawyers ask to quit trial over destruction of evidence Carsten Wiethoff 0 2,889 12-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  WTC-7 & NanoThermite Evidence Admitted into Court - in Denmark, not USA - Naturally! Peter Lemkin 0 3,549 24-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  9/11: Hard Evidence Lauren Johnson 1 2,311 23-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  Targeting the President: Evidence of U.S. Government Training Exercises on 9/11 Lauren Johnson 4 4,070 22-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  CBS Series "The Agency" predicted Bin Laden hijacking planes in the US Carsten Wiethoff 6 6,238 09-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  9/11 in Context: The Importance of the Growing Contradictory Evidence Magda Hassan 2 4,714 04-06-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Pentagon's non-lethal weapon projects leaked - including a laser beam that 'steers enemy planes' Ed Jewett 0 2,075 06-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett