Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Ruben Mundaca Wrote:To Jan Klimkowsky:

Interesting misspelling of my name.

Quite a revealing one in fact.

Za dom - spremni!

Razumijete?

Ho, I am an interesting man.Big Grin

I allready wrote that english is not my mother language. Sorry for the misspelling.

....And no. I am not part of the CIA, Usatacha, Mossad, KGB or any other black big phantom. Just an average joe very worried about the absolutism that is taking my country as cancer, carried by inmoral and delinquent people supported by Chavez and other foes.

Lucky you, forum members, don't have to live this experience (yet). The only thing that we can offer to the world now is cocaine (production increases dramatically due Morales protection), coz he has destroyed the main industyes of my country. No jobs, no future, no hope.

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Ruben Mundaca - 29-10-2009, 12:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,094 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,722 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,516 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,194 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan