Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
Jan:
Not an "attempt", not banal and not ignorant.

You try to bring discredit to what I say by showing the felonies of Rosza Flores. But I plenty agree with you: he was a felon. I allready said before that in my opinion, he WAS A MERCENARY. He has fight for whatever has been payed, not matter leftist or rightist causes, even religious (that's seems not to be important to him, but only a useful mask to serve his real God: the money).

If you really knew what Camba Nation is, you will laugh a lot. Morale's press try to show Camba Nation as a dark, rich and extremly powerful organization linked with the oligarchy, CIA, the Mossad or whatever, (you choose. His propaganda change according the circumstances), above the power of bolivian government and army.

The reality is far different: only a little group of intelectuals (you can find there from moderate leftist to extreme rigthtist) who write press articles and opinions. You can amaze yourself how some leftist can join rightist people. The answer is the CAUSE they where defending: the right of local legal small landowners and indigenous local people to keep his ancestral land and culture to not be overhelmed by western aimaran or quechua people. Because they where taking land by assault, violating all laws.
That was in the begining. Latter, they bring ideological support to the idea of Autonomic movment (as spanish autonomy model) and many other issues. Anyway, they never had any economic power or war capabilitiesLaugh. All of them are worried family guys who earn their living by working hard. I know some of them.

That movment not longer exist (some still try to keep it alive), because some of them where chased by Morales and others sepparate due to ideological differences about the issues they propose. For example: is TRUE that at least two of their representatives support the idea of PEACEFUL (by referendum) secesion IF the change of centralist model was not possible. That, instead of helping the movment, cause his discredit between bolivians and the harassment of Morales propaganda, that use them very conveniently making big noise, to discredit all Autonomic movment.

If Rosza Flores use some Camba Nation representatives extrem ideas for his own pourpose, I don't think Camba Nation can be blamed for that. For shure, they don't pay Rosza Flores, simply because they don't have the money to do it.

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Ruben Mundaca - 24-01-2010, 04:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,094 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,721 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,516 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,187 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan