Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
Quote:Ex-Aid Testifies that Marinkovic Financed Accused Terrorists
Posted: admin on Mar 18 | International, Law & Justice

On March 17th, former Santa Cruz civic leader Branko Marinkovic’s longtime personal assistant and right-hand man for 14 years Juan Judelka confirmed that Marinkovic was financing a group called “La Torre” that is accused of terrorist conspiracy. Judelka declared under oath before prosecutor Marcelo Soza in La Paz that Marinkovic had on several occasions given him money in closed envelopes to deliver to Hungarian-Croatian-Bolivian Eduardo Rozsa Flores who was shot by police in a raid on the Las Americas hotel in Santa Cruz on April 16th, 2009. The Bolivian government accuses the deceased Rozsa Flores of being an international mercenary paid by Santa Cruz leaders to assassinate President Morales.

Judelka said, “If I did not testify earlier it was because of pressure by Mr. Marinkovic’s lawyer, but in my testimony I said that I effectively carried money from Branko to the homeland, Santa Cruz, at the behest of civic leaders, to defend Santa Cruz against pro-government groups. The triple killing by police caused an international stir. Branko Marinkovic has fled Bolivia and his whereabouts are unknown. Ireland, Hungary, and Croatia are demanding an international investigation into the deaths of their citizens

http://www.boliviaweekly.com/ex-aid-test...rists/605/
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Jan Klimkowski - 21-03-2010, 08:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,077 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,670 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,502 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,153 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan