Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
I see that some Croatian papers are referring to Roszas as a Croat. I don't know if this is because of his passport or because of some family history. The town his family lived in in Hungary was closer to the Czech border. Though I think a town Roszas often refers to St Laszlo is closer to the Croat border.

The Croats are restless in Bosnia now and seeking a further breakaway state to better represent their interests than the NATO/EU/Muslim dominated Bosniak puppet statelet currently does. Many Croat also involved in the Kosovo Anschluss. Now the Camp Bondsteel narco state.

A former narco state in Latin America, Bolivia, then run by the Santa Cruz mafia, (many of whom are now in US jails or witness protection scheme but many happy at home on their haciendas and singing the Horst Wessell song and Marko Perković by the fire place) ably assisted by notorious nazi Klaus Barbie who has CIA protection. Bolivia currently governed by an uppity native who actually thinks Bolivia belongs to Bolivians and who was formerly a cocalero and as president wants to decriminalise the use of the traditional coca leaves used by the indigenous for millenia as medicine, stimulant and ritual drug. He even proposes to re classify cocaine at the UN. He also redistributes land and other forms of wealth to all Bolivians. He gives democractic power to all Bolivians which is used by friends and former players in the Santa Cruz mafia to attempt, with the use of hired help from Balkanisation - R- US, recreate once again the good times of their narco state and for the US and global capital to avail itself, at fair market rates, of all known natural resources in Bolivia. The money comes out clean and everyone is happy. Except the Bolivians but they don't count because they don't own anything and never work.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Magda Hassan - 29-04-2009, 03:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,094 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,721 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,516 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,187 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan