Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
The "Hungarian" Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem branch known as KMFAP is linked with IBSSA.

Quote:Third Quarter Report of 2008 from IBSSA-USA HQ
We are very pleased to announce it, on October 23rd, IBSSA-USA delegation was honoured to be invited to a special International Military event, in Tampa, Florida, representing International Bodyguard and Security Services Association.
The event was organized on the very famous US MacDill Air Force Base, where all the International NATO Coalitions (Anti-Terrorist Coalition Team of the US Command Center) were present.
Good evening. On behalf of the Hungarian Liaison Team please let me express my sincere appreciation for taking your time and joining us.
Special welcome to:
Major General and Mrs,. Allendice, Director, CENTCOM J-5
Major General and Mrs Diamond, Director, CCC
Brigadier General and Mrs Franken, CENTCOM Deputy Director J-5
Mr and Mrs Bill Humblin, Vice President, Bayshore Patriots
and last, but not least, let me welcome all CENTCOM HQ and Coalition comrades, colleagues who are present here today. Ladies and Gentlemen!
...The President of the United States, George Bush summarized in Budapest two years ago, honoring the 50th anniversary celebration…., I quote: “ The lesson of the Hungarian experience is clear: Liberty can be delayed, but it cannot be denied. The desire for liberty is universal, because it is written by our Creator into the hearts of every man, woman, and child on this Earth.” End of quote.

For my generation it is an educating lesson. It tells us that Hungarians just like other nations tirelessly promote freedom and democracy and are ready to fight for these values. Hungarians learnt from those historical lessons. In 1989 we changed our regime via bloodless, free, peaceful general elections, and proclaimed the 3rd Republic.
Huge efforts, encouraging developments in the last decade helped us to achieve a full fledged membership in NATO and European Union. Hungarians understand that security and stability are fundamental conditions for prosperity. We also understand the demands of interdependency; we share common values with the international community, thus we promote every effort to maintain global peace and security, to prevent or halt hatred, violent extremism, to help nations in their rebuilding efforts.

We, members of the small Hungarian liaison team are proud of being part of these international coalition efforts, and especially doing it under the auspices, or as I feel as an integral part of the United States Central Command. At this point let me think of those allied and partner nations’ servicemen and servicewomen, who are doing an excellent job in the theater by bringing peace to tens of millions of people, and assisting them in their nation-building struggles. Over a thousand Hungarian soldiers are among them either under UN or NATO ISAF flag, nearly half of them in the CENTCOM’s AOR.

Ladies and Gentlemen!
Anniversaries, remembrance days also give us the opportunity to express our sincere appreciation to those who are providing vital support for our troops in the theatre and assist us in our daily coalition activities throughout the entire year. Today, I have the honor to thank to a member of the CCC for his outstanding support. Let me call upon Colonel Josep Moore, Deputy Chief Service Support, Chief of Resources and Sustainment Section of the CCC.

This is Colonel Moore’s second tour with the CCC. First time I met him here was in 2005, then he deployed back again to the AOR. He has field experience in both Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom, served in Kuwait, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan and Horn of Africa. In October 2006 he returned and took over his present position, in which he is responsible for leading and oversee the day-to-day and long range support operations of the Intelligence, Logistics – including both the transportation and equipment support sections, especially Coalition Operational Needs Statements (CONS) – Communications, Joint Manning of Coalition Staff positions for Iraq, Afghanistan and – until the end of September – the Horn of Africa Sections of the CCC in support of all Coalition Forces within the AOR.

Colonel Moore’s name is well-known in the Hungarian Defense Forces. Hungarian soldiers met him in Iraq, and tie his name with vital logistic support the United States provided and providing for them in their efforts to meet the highest interoperability standards, timely deployment and sustainment. In his different capacities he oversaw the coordination of Hungarian donations to both the Afghan National Army and the Iraqi Army; coordinated the deployment of, and loan of vehicles to the Hungarian Transport Battalion in Iraq; oversaw the coordination of having C-17 support for Hungarian rotations, in one case to help Hungarians to demonstrate capabilities to host NATO C-17 fleet on Hungarian soil; oversaw the temporary loan of 27 HMMWVs including CREW CIED systems for expanding Hungarian force contribution in Afghanistan; he is tirelessly working on temporary loan of mission critical equipment needed for Hungarian Special Operations Forces to be deployed in Afghanistan early next year.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the honour to read the decree signed by HE Dr Imre Szekeres, Minister of Defense of the Republic of Hungary.
This medal is the second highest one the Hungarian Minister of Defense awards; it is comparable to the Defense Meritorious Service Medal in the U.S. system.

Finally, let me introduce the Hungarian Liaison Team. My colleague, Lieutenant Colonel Attila Rabai is our intelligence officer, working in the Coalition Intelligence Fusion Cell as fulltime member. His background is signal intelligence, has been serving in United Nations and NATO peace support operations before, and represented Hungary in NATO’s Signal Intelligence Committee for six years...

...Let me also thank to all CENTCOM and Coalition personnel, to the Community of Tampa for their continuous support, their comradeship, and friendship. Special thanks to the Surf’s Edge Club’s personnel for this pleasant environment and delicious food they are providing us with today. Ladies and Gentlemen, I propose to salute to the Hungarian and American National Anthems.
The members of the presented NATO Coalitions were all standing and saluted to the Hungarian and American National Anthems. *(We must mention here, we – as the representatives of IBSSA-USA felt very proud (again) to be Hungarian, and to be a part of such a big organization as IBSSA, and we were honored to be invited by our friends and the representatives of the Hungarian Military forces.

After the ceremony, all the members of the coalition were invited to taste a little Hungary, by offering Hungarian Beef Stew, Gyulai and Csabai sausages and Pick salami, just to name a few of the delicious Hungarian choices. During the tasting, people from each nation had a chance to get to know each other better and had some personal and professional conversations and created new friendships between each other.
The Coalition Senior National Representatives at United States Central Command were pleased to announce the date of the fifth annual “Coalition International Night”, which was held on 16th of December, 2008, from 6-9 pm in the Hangar One at the MacDill Air Force Base, by Arne Skjaerpe, Senior National Representative (SNR) of Norway, Coalition Chairman.
Military Representatives from more than 60 Coalition Nations and their associates were on hand to display and discuss their native customs while providing traditional cuisine for us to sample. The evening was offering not only exotic food and drinks but also a chance to learn from the great Coalition.
International Night started in December of 2004 and has grown each year. We, as the IBSSA-USA delegation, - by invitation from the Hungarian Military Representatives - were happy to be able to join the Coalition’s event this year, as their demonstrated their gratitude to all Americans on the MacDill and in the State of Florida who are supporting the troops and the Coalition in Tampa.

Colonel Gábor Nagy, Senior National Representative of Hungary to USCENTCOM, and his Spouse "Erika"
Lieutenant Colonel Attila Rabai / Intelligence Liasion Officer

• Rear Admiral Fernando Gea, Senior National Representative of Spain to USCENTcom and His "Dulce"
• Tamás Török IBSSA - USA Secretary General
• Colonel Gábor Nagy, Senior National Representative of Hungary to USCENTCOM J - 5
• Major General Michale Diamond, Director, Coalition Coordination Center USCENTCOM J-5,
• Dr. Miklós Varga IBSSA-USA CEO
IBSSA-USA
Hallandale Beach, Florida
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Jan Klimkowski - 12-05-2009, 11:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,090 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,710 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,512 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,176 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan