Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orwell and Samsung - Smart TV's now listen to your every word, and share them
When they brought pay tv to Australia they went door to door signing people up. Their big selling point, apart from the extra channels, was that they didn't have ads. That's why one paid for it to not have ads. I signed up and for a couple of years it was fine but then they brought in ads. Many of the sleazy ads "Call me, call me any time..." sex ads as well as the usual cavalcade of crap consumer products. Fuck that. Told foxtel to go shove their ad infested service where the sun does not shine as I can get one for absolutely free. Then along came a pirate and it was sailing the seven seas and a lot of yo ho ho .
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Orwell and Samsung - Smart TV's now listen to your every word, and share them - by Magda Hassan - 11-02-2015, 11:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Big Media Do In Sanders? - Avoiding the Dodgy "C" word David Guyatt 0 4,703 12-06-2016, 08:25 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt