Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orwell and Samsung - Smart TV's now listen to your every word, and share them
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Ah.....this all was true and I hope will be true again; but!, as of now that Pirate ship is sunk at the bottom of the ocean due to pressure from governments and legal entities worldwide. Every now and again for a short time an OLD copy is revived - but with nothing new. Last I looked, all were down and only hoax sites to trap you into thinking it was the old ship were there.....shades of the future?! ::darthvader::

Pirate Bay is up today. In any case it has moved on from there, as David points out, and there is no getting the genie back in the bottle with out banning the Internet altogether and they are not going to do that as it is their vehicle for their products too.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Orwell and Samsung - Smart TV's now listen to your every word, and share them - by Magda Hassan - 12-02-2015, 02:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Big Media Do In Sanders? - Avoiding the Dodgy "C" word David Guyatt 0 4,703 12-06-2016, 08:25 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt