Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orwell and Samsung - Smart TV's now listen to your every word, and share them
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Michael Barwell Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:There is little privacy left but between one's ears....that will be the next target!:Confusedhock::

Not so, and you know so.

You don't know what I know and mean to say. Whichever part you doubt, I do not. Speak for yourself - not for me.

Read Bowart's Operation Mind Control - Researchers Edition

I missed-out the conciliatory "-with respect" on that post - one thousand appologia. I wouldn't dream of speaking for you Peter, or anyone else, and if I did, it would be someones idea of fun to be irradiating me with a wi-fi video and/or notion, along that line, like Thursdays 'dream' of being eaten alive by a big lion, head first, but you can be sure it wouldn't be organic or indigenous to my own minds workings - honest injun. It's just that you said a while ago - "I'm up on what has been done vis-a-vis mind control.", thereby inducing my greatest, personal failing - an innate presumption that what someone says, they mean; I'm prrettyyy gullible. Not sure if that's a good thing when in the impression of being surrounded by psy-psychopaths; not entirely coincidental, I assume, that as soon as I say I'm being schiz trained with neural chipped 'bots, that the 'Certificate Error' becomes a regular quandary of logging-on to DPF. Incidentally, a quick search for neural chips brings-up as No.1, 'IBM boffins stuff 16 million-neuron chips into binary 'frog' brain' - http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/08/07/...apse_chip/ : 'frog' is a regular on the referencing front, it comes from my last Census form, in the 'Religion' section - 'Frog sexer', from a very old but still kinda funny quip between friends - "Howdy, what u up to?", "Just frog sexing", when every other bugger was putting 'Jedi' - apparently.
No offence intended,
Regards,
Hand Solo.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
Orwell and Samsung - Smart TV's now listen to your every word, and share them - by Michael Barwell - 14-02-2015, 04:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Big Media Do In Sanders? - Avoiding the Dodgy "C" word David Guyatt 0 4,701 12-06-2016, 08:25 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt