Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Everything that you thought you knew about Stalin is false'
Magda Hassan Wrote:Ha! Amazed at the synchronicity of this! I was referred to this Grover guy last week by Jacob Jugishvilli (Stalin's great grand son) I still haven't read or listened to everything yet or checked it out for myself.
Here is a copy of his book
https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-nmIGAXUr...d_djvu.txt

And yes Lauren, on the left there has always been huge debate about Stalin. But understandably one would never know from the MSM.

Here's a letter from the "Stalin was actually a great guy" perspective:

Quote:Valentin Katasonov:

My grandpa, Katasonov Vyacheslav Andreevich, was imprisoned in 1937, he was a director of Kemerovo school in Kuzbass. For what - is a big mystery, but he told me that Stalin was good.

I said, "Granpa, why, you have been jailed under Stalin!"

He explained, and unfortunately many people today don't understand what was happening:

"Valya, don't you understand, there was a civil war. Only the textbooks say that the Civil war ended in 1922. In reality it only ended with the beginning of the Great Patriotic War. Beyond the Urals practically the entire party leadership were the Trotskyists. Therefore beyond the Urals the prisoners were mostly Stalin's supporters. And here - the Trotskyists and the representatives of the new opposition. It was a kind of a Civil war."

This is why many of those jailed in the Stalin Gulag believe that they have been jailed for their support of Stalin.

Beyond the Urals, the secretaries of governorates [governors - ed] were almost all Trotskyists.

By the way, with great pleasure I later found concrete evidence by Yury Mukhin, who has described what happened in one of his books. He said, beyond the Urals everything was occupied by the Trotskyists. This is why my Katasonov family has suffered, my grandpa worked on the gold mines in Kolyma, he has been rehabilitated in 1956, but he viewed Stalin more then positive.

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
'Everything that you thought you knew about Stalin is false' - by Lauren Johnson - 15-08-2015, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. Anthony Thorne 54 39,242 08-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Nazi Holocaust was bigger and worse than previously thought. Peter Lemkin 2 4,836 05-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Nine Months Before Op. Northwoods, Government Leaders Suggested False Flag Terror in Dominican Rep. Magda Hassan 5 5,838 21-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Lana Peters, daughter of Soviet dictator Josef Stalin who defected in 1967, dies at 85 Magda Hassan 0 3,065 29-11-2011, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  What Henry Kissenger and the FBI knew about Cubana Flight 455 Bombing Ed Jewett 1 3,769 07-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Just when you thought it was safe.... Magda Hassan 2 3,835 05-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt