Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sympathetic translation from French...
...for the Lara Fabian song, Humana. Is there anyone who has, or can, sympathetically translate, in to clear and meaningful English, the lyrics for this song?

I've repeatedly run this question through search engines and come up with the same few futile, pathetic and soul-less computer translations -- that are empty and meaningless and might as well as have been translated by a fish with a serious case of mumps.

I'd be grateful...

Oh, and here's the track in question.

Otherwise I'm going to subject this forum to a never ending and perpetual loop of the following - for which I do know the lyrics.

The choice is yours!!!

The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
A sympathetic translation from French... - by David Guyatt - 03-12-2015, 10:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shaft and French Connection 1971 Jan Klimkowski 22 17,178 02-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago