Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Mae Brussel and pre-internet CT information exchange
David Guyatt Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
I don't think Mae thought that Nazis per se were behind [or should I say upfront and center] in the assassination...only that they played some key roles - old Nazis, neo-Nazis, and Nazi-friendly Americans. She knew it was an 'all-American' plot, but many of those 'all-Americans' were also fascist types who had been in bed with the latest fascists in town....not many years before the guns of Dallas. A couple of things in the article are off the mark, most are straight on target and a lot more names could now be added, but were not know to her at the time.

Thanks for that Pete. Yes, I'm inclined to agree that they were not per se behind JFK, but formed part of the nexus of the far right who were. Even so the connections are quite startling aren't they - which goes to show, I suppose, quite how pro-Nazi many parts of the US business and political elite were before, during and after WWII. The word sympatico spring to mind.

Agreed, However, [and I don't want to divert the thread too much] as Mae points out there were some actual Nazi Nazis who played minor roles in the plot. Take for example General Walter Dornberger. He was the SS Gen. in charge of the Nazi/SS missile program. Under him was the more well known von Braun during the war. At the end of the War, Dornberger was held at Special Camp 11 [also called Island Farm Special Camp] in the UK until 1947. Shortly after he was released from British custody he rather magically had an American passport, American security clearances, and was transported to the East Coast of the USA on a military flight. Soon after that he was working in Bell Aviation in the Boston area [if I remember correctly]. Some years later he transferred to Bell in Ft. Worth, TX [sister city to Dallas]. There he very quickly became vice-President of his division in Bell. In 1963 working directly in Dornberger's office and under him was one CIA-linked man named Michael Paine....in who's garage on the 22 November 1963 were most all of LHO's possessions [and some others were conveniently planted there too], and in who's home Marina was staying and Lee had been visiting from time to time. That is not six degrees of separation...that is by my count only one. And there were others...but none of the Nazis played lead roles nor were the instigators of the plot. Persons more akin to Dulles, who was long 'in bed and in bank' with Nazis...but that is for another thread....and he was not alone in this kind of position between American fascist-friendly financier(or warrior)-spooks and European/Eastern fascist financier(or warrior)-spooks.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Question about Mae Brussel and pre-internet CT information exchange - by Peter Lemkin - 11-02-2016, 10:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curious question from Mueller to Prez. about Seth Rich Dawn Meredith 2 6,043 04-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  They Are Coming For the Internet Cliff Varnell 0 2,126 12-11-2016, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Wikileaks promises new release of information on Hilary. Drew Phipps 21 25,781 19-10-2016, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin