Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
More blue below...

Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Cliff Varnell Wrote:Tired of red, let's go blue.

Peter Lemkin Wrote:Among other things [too many to cover here] Trump denied human-caused climate change. I don't see any progress with release of secret documents on anything under Trump. The FBI and other intelligence agencies that helped him get in need to be 'repaid'. It will not only be dangerous driving while Black, but driving or walking or breathing while progressive, gay, non-white, non-Christian, non flag waver, etc. The nation, already far-right has just moved a seismic shift to the ultra-right.

The people to blame for this are the DNC bosses who refused to let Bernie win as candidate, when he had clearly won!

That is absolutely false.

There is nothing the DNC did that prevented Bernie from appealing to minority voters who turned out in droves for Clinton in the primaries.

You think because some DNC staffer called Bernie a "doofus" that cost him the nomination?

Please!

No one wanted another Clinton warmed over - so no one really came out to support her or vote for her.

She's gonna win the popular vote!

Whaddaya mean no one voted for her?

She lost because the Sinister Six (Assange, Putin, Comey. CNN. MSNBC, Fox) abused the American people relentlessly over her fairly innocuous e-mails.

Trump tapped into discontent with the status quo.

Here's another media-driven myth.

Obama's approval rating is 55%.

What Americans are tired of is gridlock.

They tilted Republican in 2016 because the Sinister Six poisoned the well for the Democrats.

I think for all the wrong reasons, but never the less that is what happened.

I wouldn't even doubt that the White House is turned into a reality TV show - or the entire country.....

Which is why the corporate media rigged it for Trump.

They have turned The News into a highly profitable reality TV show.

Cliff, where have you been? The head of the DNC had to resign when leaked emails showed she and others were conspiring to deny Sanders the nomination and his delegates to have a fair vote at the DNC.

But he was hundreds of delegates short and that had nothing to do with the DNC.

Bernie lost the nomination well before the Convention.

Many dirty tricks were played before to see that Sanders was denigrated by a complicit press and more....I'm not going to enumerate them.

Dirty tricks were discussed, but not implemented.

Name one thing the Committee did to change one vote in one state.

They are already here on this forum.

Hillary got almost 17 million votes, Bernie 13.2 million.

You're claiming DNC dirty tricks stole almost 4 million votes?

Because somebody called him a doofus? Made a big deal in an e-mail that he was Jewish?

Why don't you vent your anger at some Trump supporters and not at those who dislike or despise him and what he stands for as much or more than you.

No one despises him more than I and we need all of you to get up to speed and stand up to this piece of shit.

However, I find your analysis of why and who's to blame to be nonsense - but each to his own.

You don't live here and you haven't watched what happened with cable news.

We all have to live with and try to overcome this increased fascist situation in an already fascist state.

A state with fascistic tendencies is not the same as an unabashed, overt Fascist state.

We carved out lots of freedoms under Obama -- net neutrality, same sex marriage, roll back of NSA/DEA violations of the 4th amendment, trans rights.

The corporate media also rigged it for Clinton against Sanders - and most all of them were against Trump, but loved the revenues his antics brought in...they too now have to live with what they did.

Actually, they had it rigged for Bernie against Clinton but Bernie turned down the chance to politicize "those damn e-mails."

But I take your point -- they covered Trump constantly and Bernie sparingly.

Need I mention that the Corporate media along with the Election Commission Corporation [run jointly by the Dems and Repubs] always exclude third party candidates - where people would get to hear real alternatives that would make the puppets of the establishment look bad.

Blame the electoral college.

Your analysis which is so full of holes I am not going to waste my time pointing out point by point are just plain wrong.

Luv ya Peter but you didn't witness this car wreck close up.

Your upset and rightly so, but the buggy men are not those you point to for the most part. You have invented them - though I know others in the USA share your skewed view. It is not a Deep Politically informed viewpoint IMHO.

I invented 8 Benghazi hearings and 18 months of non-stop lies about Clinton?

If Julian Assange had waited until after the election for the email dumps he'd been a hero.

Now he's just another Trump sucking piece of shit.

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Cliff Varnell - 09-11-2016, 06:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,173 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 14,954 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,432 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,139 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,074 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 10,963 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby