Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:A majority of Americans hate Trump and fear him.

Sorry Peter. Americans are so poorly informed willfully or otherwise, there will be no resistance. Anger and hostility will be easily directed in any number of ways as distractions. I talked to a woman today selling blenders at a local Costco. I asked her who she voted for. She was embarrassed to admit Trump. But after all, we needed a change and the Clinton's were so corrupt.

The majority of US citizens are ill informed and subject to the propaganda, yes! However, social/political change has always been made by a few, with the others following later or just watching from the sidelines. A few made this step backwards and a relative few can make a positive change forward. I'm not going to just sit and watch my nation turn into a fascist police state without a fight. I have been engaged in that fight all of my life and now we are really in deep trouble and need to fight and work even harder/faster - or go down trying.

Quote: I'm not going to just sit and watch my nation turn into a fascist police state without a fight.

You come from good stock for fighting fascism. Wasn't Raphael Lemkin your uncle?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Lauren Johnson - 10-11-2016, 07:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,292 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,041 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,445 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,158 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,092 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,014 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby