Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
David Guyatt Wrote:
Cliff Varnell Wrote:
Cliff Varnell Wrote: The Donald J Trump Show starring Donald J Trump and featuring the lovely Ivanka!

Ever watch "Game of Thrones"?

I haven't.

But I pick up things here and there -- there's a dwarf in GOT, a blonde lady, and some guy named Jon Snow who they don't know if he's dead or not.

And there was something called the Red Wedding.

What proper journal would hire me to do an in depth analysis of "Game of Thrones"?

...Please, right?

Well, there's all sorts of people opining about the 2016 election haven't watched The Donald J Trump Show starring Donald J Trump and featuring the lovely Ivanka!

Same thing.

I got 2000 hours, at least -- June 16, 2015 to Nov 8, 2016.

How can Johnson accuse me of being a troll when Johnson doesn't know dick about how 2016 was rigged?

Sigh.

You'd be amazed, but we founders and moderators talk regularly about forum matters.

Ergo: Lauren was reflecting a growing sense that you're approaching the precipice here.

This is a forum to discuss deep political subjects amongst members. It is not a forum to be hijacked by one member and littered with soap-box venting about everyday partisan politics. There are plenty of other political fora around that are ideal for that. Use Google to find them.

Regard this as a warning.

Fine by me, David, but the subject was the rigging of the election.

Media exposure is manipulated, and the language itself is rigged.

"Liberty proponents" is an example of rigged language.

That's what I meant by -- "Fascist branding exercise."

But I can take a hint, and for reals take a powder.

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Cliff Varnell - 13-11-2016, 09:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,173 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 14,952 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,432 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,139 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,073 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 10,963 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby