Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:I think ..... for the deep state to undermine Trump is incredibly dangerous.

:Clown: It starts to feel like the beginning of the end of the World as we knew it......That part of the Deep State that seems to be doing a good job of undermining Trump and attempting a 'soft-coup' as Greenwald labelled it - and Trump and his wrecking crew, to me, are almost equally dangerous, if in different ways. I'm really sick at heart at the state of the US Ship of State....it is sinking and I worry if it can be saved. If it can, it will be by neither of the above, but by massive protests in the street by the People demanding a complete change of both, and not cosmetic changes. This sick system has been running for a very long time - but technology and darkening clouds of fascism and consolidation of power/money has made it all worse and now like a tumor that must be removed for the patient not to die. I really don't know what the future will bring. I think we can all agree that news in the last months has been moving at a much faster [and stranger] pace than most times I can remember other than moments like the Cuban Missile Crisis, various assassinations, starts to wars, etc. We seem to be on the precipice, with no safe place on any direction. Anyway, it is not dull. I wonder what will happen next. Some VERY BIG demonstrations are planed in early March and 'on demand' as situations demand. We live in 'interesting times' - in the Chinese sense of the term. ::bluebaron::

I think you're right, Pete. If the people don't take control back now, they never will.

The future looks: :Hitler:
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by David Guyatt - 17-02-2017, 11:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,318 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,047 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,450 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,162 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,101 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,020 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby