Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
The UAE, Egypt and Saudi Arabia have just broken diplomatic ties with Quatar. It seems this is a grand plan to influence the Trump administration to start a war against Iran and destroy it and its people. Elliot Abrams from the Reagan and Bush administrations, and long with right-wing Israeli ties seems to be involved in this venture. Most experts think a war on Iran would quickly lead to a nuclear war - and not a limited one! Watch this story, as I think it has the potential to end life on this planet.

Every right-wing critter worldwide seems to be crawling out from under their rocks in the age of Trump and I think this is no coincidence - the only question is: cause or effect. I think both - a synergistic effect is leading the US, UK and the World toward authoritarian and neo-fascist regimes - leading to increased divide between rich and poor; those that are 'in' and those that are considered 'out', and WAR, hate, discord. For background on this, see post above.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 05-06-2017, 04:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,173 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 14,952 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,432 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,139 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,073 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 10,963 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby