Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
I'm sure everyone has by now heard of the supposed 'Bernie supporter' who fired a semi-automatic gun at a Republican baseball practice in Alexandria, VA shooting five, one critically - who happened to be the Republican Whip in the House of Representatives. I certainly do NOT condone this in any way - in fact I have long been against the rampant ownership of guns, generally and semi or fully automatic rifles completely. I believe neither the police nor civilians should have them - and the army only use them in DEFENSIVE actions - NEVER offensive. This was, however, likely to happen and to happen again - given the HIGHLY polarized political/social/financial situation in the USA and all the guns and the general insanity of the US population.

Quote:"Congressman Steve Scalise sustained a single rifle shot to the left hip. The bullet travelled across his pelvis, fracturing bones, injuring internal organs, and causing severe bleeding. He was transported in shock to MedStar Washington Hospital Center, a Level I Trauma Center. He underwent immediate surgery, and an additional procedure to stop bleeding. He has received multiple units of blood transfusion. His condition is critical, and he will require additional operations. We will provide periodic updates."

The deaths by firearms per thousand in the population is 33 times higher in the USA than in the Netherlands [which has 1/25th the number of guns per 100 population], 60 times higher than in Norway [which has 1/3 the number of guns per 100 population], for examples. INSANITY!...and rather ironic the Republicans more than the Democrats praise this endless right to bear arms and arm bears with assault weapons and huge ammo clips. What you sow, so shall ye reap! In Europe and much of the rest of the developed world, even if one is allowed to have a gun/rifle, one must keep it home if not on a permitted hunting trip. One can NOT bring them into buildings, into cities, carry them in your car without a special permit; few if any are semi- or fully automatic and clips are very limited, as are lethal bullets - such as hollow point or very large caliber munitions. We are exceptional - exceptionally violent, poorly educated, and stupid in the general sense as well as historically, ethically, morally.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 15-06-2017, 06:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,303 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,042 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,446 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,162 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,099 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,017 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby