Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
File this under too weird to classify. I generally like Binney for his stances and whistleblowing. I'm sorry to hear he voted for Trump, even if he is correct that Clinton is a warmonger. However, that is not the weird part - the CIA HATED Binney and all the whistleblowers, but is calling him in for a talk with head of CIA supposedly at Trump's request....now that is weird. Obviously, they see advantage against possible charges by Muller in Binney's analysis, which to me seems sound - that someone in the DNC released some of the 'hacked' emails. However, that doesn't get to the main allegations against Team Trump one way or the other. I think a LOT of the claims of the Democrats against Team Trump are wrong no matter how much I hate Trump. The truth is apparently much murkier on the leaked emails - but they IMO are not very important compared with other actions by Team Trump. The Democrats and some independents try to make a big thing about Trump being friendly with Russia - in that I see nothing wrong. What is possibly wrong was the dirty money connection between Trump and a few of his minions and people who happened to be Russian or Russian bankers or Russian corporations - but no more or less so were they dirty money connections to some other country perceived as more friendly. Russia is NOT our enemy and is no threat to the USA - nor do I think they want to be. They'd really like to become club members in the corrupt groupings of Western groups - but are excluded because the US Military and IC need enemies and Russia is a convenient one. Russia is by NO means operating on the up and up financially or democratically - but NEITHER is the USA. I think they are about equally corrupt if in different ways. NSA must be having a fit that CIA is talking to Binney. Where this will lead is unknown, but obviously Team Trump is looking for ammo to shoot down whatever Mueller comes up with. Personally, I don't think Muller is going to disagree with Binney and thus not pursue that angle anyway. What a circus this time in political history is...neither the Republicans nor the Democrats look good or clean. I'd like to see both gone ASAP an be replaced by a multitude of third parties representing the People and not the special interests of the Oligarchy - which back both the Republicans and Democrats for the most part.

Quote:NSA Whistleblower Binney Says Trump Pushed Meeting With Pompeo

[Image: picture-5.jpg]
by Tyler Durden
Nov 8, 2017 6:05 PM

As we
reported yesterday, President Donald Trump is receiving flack from hysterical liberals for reportedly advising CIA Director Mike Pompeo to meet with former senior NSA official Bill Binney, whom the media has labeled a conspiracy theorist for his belief that Russia wasn't responsible for hacking the DNC - or at least, if it was, it was the work of a deep-cover agent - because the files, according to Binney, were manually loaded onto a thumb drive, meaning the theft was likely the work of a disgruntled insider.

Binney discussed the meeting during an appearance on NBC, where he confirmed that Trump was probably made aware of his theory by watching one of his appearances on Fox News.
"He's trying to find some factual evidence," said Bill Binney, a former code-breaker at the National Security Agency.
Binney, a widely respected NSA whistleblower, left the agency in 2000 and has made claims that the NSA is capturing and storing nearly every US communication.
Binney told NBC News that Pompeo informed him that the CIA director took the meeting at the urging of the president.
[Image: 2017.11.08pompeo_0.JPG]
Mike Pompeo
In a statement, a CIA spokeswoman did not dispute that, but declined to comment.
"The Director stands by and has always stood by the January 2017 intelligence community assessment," on Russian election interference, spokeswoman Nicole de Haay said.
She added, "The director has been adamant that CIA officers have the time, space and resources to make sound and unbiased assessments that are delivered to policy makers without fear or favor."
The intelligence community released a multilateral report in January 2017 concluding that Russia had sought to interfere in the 2016 election, which was won by Trump in a historic upset. One of the tactics, the intelligence community alleged, was the hack of the DNC, which was a massive public relations embarrassment for Clinton and eventually led to the resignation of former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
Trump has repeatedly criticized the intelligence community and claimed its conclusion is unfounded. And Pompeo, a former Army officer and Harvard Law School graduate who gives Trump his intelligence briefing nearly every day, is suspected of kowtowing to Trump in his tepid approach to the issue.
Last month, the CIA had to correct Pompeo's erroneous statement that the intelligence assessment found that the Russian interference campaign did not alter the outcome of the election. No such conclusion was made.

NBC pointed out that it is extremely unusual for a CIA director to meet with someone like Binney, who for years has accused US intelligence agencies of subverting the constitution and violating the civil rights of Americans. However, Binney - while a controversial figure in the US - has been praised abroad as a whistle blower and truth teller.
However, the meeting to discuss the narrative that directly contravenes the findings of the US intelligence community was so productive that Pompeo is already arranging further meetings between NSA and FBI officials and Binney to discuss his analysis. Binney said two unnamed CIA analysts accompanied Pompeo during the meeting at CIA headquarters.
Binney reportedly also raised the death of DNC staffer Seth Rich as a suspicious, given its proximity to the release of the hacked documents. There has been speculation that Rich was the one who leaked the emails.
Binney said he did not discuss with Pompeo his longstanding allegations that U.S. intelligence agencies have been acting illegally. Binney said he voted for Trump, because he considered Democrat Hillary Clinton "a war monger.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 09-11-2017, 07:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,302 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,042 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,446 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,162 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,098 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,017 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby