Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Mueller is no saint, but I think next to some like Trump he is neo-saint. I also do not always [or usually] believe that the sins of the father or family are transferred to the son/relative - nor they should be held accountable for them. Mueller's main own blunder was some role in promoting the official 911 story and hiding any truth about the matter. I am NOT at all at this point convinced that Mueller's familial ties [no matter their complicity in things past] taints him in the current matter. I sense he is honest [as they come in D.C] and thinks Trump and his friends have committed crimes - and is intent on presenting that evidence, if not suggesting indictments. This is not 911, and Mueller might [I know not] have not thought it through and just gone with 'the program' and covered-up. Look the FBI is not and never has been anything short of right wing. That they now are at odds with right-wing Trump shows just how far to the Reich Trump is and how dangerous even the usual 'Right' thinks he is. I think people are going overboard with the information available. I could name many Right wing people who had progressive offspring. One can also name offspring that followed in the political or deep political footsteps of their parents or relatives. The relationship ALONE means nothing - yes, it might be something to examine - but look at someone's actions - not their genes. :Confusedtampfeet::
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 22-03-2018, 10:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,314 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,045 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,449 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,162 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,099 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,020 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby