Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
As for Bolton - that is the single most frightening thing Trump has done so far of many! I think I'm afraid for the future of the USA and World now much more than before.....only very bad things can come of that......war and more war and then more war...... Trump is going all neocon now and picked a BIG one - in the Rummy & Chaney camp. We might even get another '911'. For sure many millions will die soon for nothing but Trump's inflated and corrupt ego along with his corrupt and deluded crew.

As for Mueller. It is clear he played a part in the 911 cover-up on several different levels. I don't see that he was pivotal in that, but he certainly did the wrong things in covering-up what happened on that day and in the very related Anthrax [Patriot Act] thing. Yes, he has bad genes. He was FBI and they have been organized evil and cover-up since their inception. A good and honest FBI man was and is a rare thing - and most of them quit in disgust at some point in their career [William Turner comes to mind]. Corrupt, lying, anti-democratic, anti-law, anti-Constitution, racist, hateful, spiteful, paranoid moral idiots like Dame Hoover were more the norm than the exception. The FBI is the American Gestapo-light. That said, I think (and am willing to accept as evidence comes that I am wrong) that Mueller is really after Trump and his crew's real crimes, money-laundering, and dirty business dealings despite his bad showing on 9-11 and his familial past. Time will tell, and I think quite soon. Of course some in the upper management of FBI as with some in the upper management of the Military and CIA and several other powerful agencies are part of the Hidden Government - although I think the real power there are persons not in any government purchased seat. Not everything and not everyone is part of some grand conspiracy, and I think too many who study in this field are prone to make such assumptions without sufficient evidence. There are even gradations of how much individuals participate in real ongoing conspiracies vs. following the law and Constitution - it is not black/white on/off. Trump had it in for the intelligence agencies and vice-versa from the day of his taking the oath of office - even before. The real reasons for this are murky - as they are all right-wing and basically anti-democratic, anti-rule of law, authoritarian, even proto-fascist. There is very little glue holding what little remains of US polity together, a three-part governance, any rule of law, any adherence to the Constitution, anything but using office to enrich themselves and turn the US into a police state with endless war. While I'll never forgive Mueller for his role in the cover-up of 911, if he indites or presents evidence that indites Trump, he'll have earned a gold star along with his black one. I think he is going to do that. Now, what his motives [or those he is working for/with] are is perhaps another thing.....

collection of articles on Mueller and 911 http://911truth.org/tag/robert-mueller/
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 23-03-2018, 06:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,317 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,047 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,450 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,162 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,100 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,020 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby