Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
I have been mixing business with pleasure recently and have watched the two excellent movies "The Departed" with Leonardo di Caprio and "Black Mass" starring Johnny Deppe. Each of these movies is a slightly different version of the dramatization of the Whitey Bulger saga.

Fox anchor Sean Hannity (who I have always disdained in the past) is accusing Robert Mueller of being one of the FBI or other officials involved in this FBI-Bulger mess. Specifically, Hannity charges Mueller with being responsible for the fake "frame-up" of four innocent people as a result of the Bulger problem.

I normally don't put a lot of credibility in Fox per se, but on the Mueller investigation, it is apparently the only source available whatsoever. Watching Mueller's methodology, he seems to fit the "corrupt cop" mold which is the essence of the Hannity criticism.

I have been invited to a Democratic volunteer meeting in my home town, but since the Dems are supporting this "Mueller as J Edgar Hoover" apparent corruption scenario, I don't know how I can feel comfortable attending, at least until this gets cleaned up.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by James Lateer - 25-03-2018, 09:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,301 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,042 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,446 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,162 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,098 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,017 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby