Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Sadly, there are a LOT of VERY dangerous scenarios - such as nuclear war to divert attention from his own problems etc. Things are happening VERY quickly now....and with today's news of the CFO of the Trump Organization being given immunity and already talking to Mueller and others.....I think anything could happen from Trump's end now..... Also, a lot of Trump's 'core' are armed to the teeth and while they can't take over the country, I could see some of them taking things into their own hands to settle scores with those protesting for Trump to resign, be impeached, etc. This is far from over and the chess game will get very messy very quickly. In many ways I think the U.S. polity may never recover from this...as it really is not Trump that is the problem...oh he IS a HUGE problem, but not THE problem - the problem is a system and mindset, propaganda, forces seen and more unseen that manufactured and allowed this to happen. Past Presidents and U.S. politics were horrible, but I'm almost without words to describe this current depravity - but America in many ways got what it deserved for not paying attention to the hidden controls and the march to neo-fascism. I hope I'm wrong, but think not. Pence will be no picnic!....and after....I just don't know what will be. The country has devolved into some primitive and mutually exclusive clans. Not to mention the Deep State which has parts behind Trump and parts ready to destroy him. Not to mention other nations' deep states which have claws into and control over Trump [I can think of several in this category]. What a fucking mess........ it will NOT be so easy to clean up as most think; and Impeachment will not happen. Resignation - maybe. Wars - likely. Other horrors - for sure! A quick end to this - no way!.....The next months and this next election will be total chaos...this might even go on another 2+ years........ Sadly, 'politics as usual' is a horrible thing to want to get to - as then that needs to also be destroyed..... I can only hope that Trump will be a wake-up call - but only if people realize it is not just him, as bad as he is....the entire system is rotten and infiltrated, controlled, propgandized, monitized, oligarchized and long headed to the far Right and a police state...was headed that way without Trump...he is just moving it along a bit faster and in a more corrupt way than usual.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 24-08-2018, 08:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,303 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,043 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,446 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,162 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,099 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,017 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby