Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Take note of prior posting and this quote:

"SCOTUS has never in its history conducted plenary review including oral argument in a case that remained entirely under seal..." quoted from prior posting by Mr. Lemkin.

This wierd situation is symptomatic of the current trend to try and turn the government of the US over to unelected officials--ANY UNELECTED OFFICIAL THAT CAN BE FOUND ANYWHERE ON THE GLOBE....

My response here could equally apply to the "Institute for Statecraft..." posting by Mr. Guyatt just above this posting of mine here.

The SCOTUS and British MI6 now have one big thing in common--THEY ARE ACTING SECRETLY TO DO THE DIRTY WORK OF SOME REALLY BAD PEOPLE IN THE US. The fact that Mr. Guyatt believes that MI6 is operating as the lackey of the US "military-industrial complex" should shock everybody.

Now the US Supreme Court is acting as the secret lackey of somebody. If SCOTUS has never done something in its 240 year history and now it's doing it, that fact speaks volumes and is beyond troubling (at least to me).

Although it has received little notice, the current legal actions on the part of Malaysia against Goldman-Sachs and also the legal shenanigans in Brazil prior to the takeover by a frank Neo-Fascist are probably part of the same trend.

Add to that the extreme measures (including imprisonment without due process) in Japan involving Nissan, Renault and Carlos Ghosn. And pile on top of that the detention in the Huawie corporation lady in Vancouver.

But wiser heads than myself have often stated "Don't ever try to use the law as a club to beat anyone over the head with." Every first-year law student probably hears this repeated very often. It is apparently a truism that will over-ride all these attempts by the hideous Frankenstein of the National Security State to abuse the law to the disadvantage of almost everybody besides themselves.

The Mueller/Comey/Whitey Bulger gang, along with MI6 AND SCOTUS is trying to impose their will on the people of the US (and really the whole world).

I would call it BASTARD WORLD GOVERNMENT. (Is that statement strong enough??????)

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by James Lateer - 24-12-2018, 09:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,323 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,053 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,450 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,163 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,102 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,034 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby