Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Tom, my trouble with this thread is that it did not go far enough. I have posted elsewhere that Trump is far worse than a narcissist with five modifiers. Thanks to DPF, I have concluded that Presidents chosen, even manufactured, and slotted in years before they are the POTUS. One of the essential elements of a presidency is that there is endless controversy to occupy the "news. For example, Bill Clinton recruited and slotted in as the Governor of Arkansas. He played ball, magically became the POTUS and quite conveniently was surrounded by endless drama leading to GWB. But in the meantime, he advanced the neo-liberalism and the invasion and breakup of Yugoslavia. He and his wife were and remain faithful and greatly rewarded assets of the NWO.

And yes, as hard as it is to comprehend, we have to understand Trump in a continuum from the assassination of JFK if not from the days of Cecil Rhodes. It's been done by a managed dialectic of history -- written like a nightmarish script. Trumps role is continue the nightmare. While we are supped to be watching our screens in fascination of the Democrats trying to him, when in fact they all know it is theater.

Trump has only expanded the wars he promised to end, he has given Israel carte blanche, and we now know his agenda in Central and South America is to regime change along the lines of christo-fascist narco states.

In other words, he is much worse than Peter's description. I wish that he were only a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist mobbed-up narcissist. He rules with the full backing of the deepest levels of the deep state.

About Tulsi, mind saying some more. I do like her rhetoric about ending regime change wars and how she took destroyed Kamala Harris. But given my views of politics as a managed dialectic, I recognize that she could well be just another character ion the theater of the absurd called American politics.

You want more about Disciple Gabbard? Then go to culteducation.com .... then click message board......... then click top one..... fourth one down. It's a real hum-dinger.

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Mark A. O'Blazney - 07-12-2019, 10:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,320 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,052 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,450 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,162 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,102 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,034 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby