Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
(08-11-2020, 08:03 PM)Lauren Johnson Wrote: Sorry Peter.  This analysis would fit a decade ago.  You should have been reading the stuff I have been putting up on the Great Reset, Human Capital Bonds, digital currency, linked to global vaccination programs utilizing 5G tech.  We are seeing the turning the world into a global concentration camp governed by AI.

I'll stick with my analysis and beliefs. You, I find, are a bit too easily caught up in the latest 'total threat'. All of the things you mention have merit to be watched and considered and in most cases stopped and / or reversed. It sounds as if you are channelling the likes of Corbett and his friends. He has done a lot of good work on certain things. On others he has IMHO gotten trapped in his own echo chamber. Each to their own. Part of your post above strikes me as overly paranoid - even if I think there are some who would like to see such an end. I find it a bit alarmist and over the top, linking separate bad trends into one giant overall interlinked conspiracy octopus. I'm no conservative nor afraid to see a conspiracy when there is one....but I need more proof that Corbett on most of his claims lately. I used to watch him fairly regularly, now I rarely do.....he still does some [some] good shows, but most are akin to the unbelievable all encompassing notions on the right [to me]. You are welcome to your beliefs, but I caution a bit more consideration of what is real and what is fear of what could [I agree] come to pass - but has not yet and is not so diabolically in the works - and certainly not all one global octopus with its tentacles around us all........
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
RE: USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up nar... - by Peter Lemkin - 10-11-2020, 06:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,326 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,054 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,450 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,163 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,102 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,035 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby