Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
Okay, I guess we should just ignore all of the Russophiles Trump is appointing, and the people on his team with business and personal ties to Russia. We should just ignore the fact that these leaks were timed during the last month of the campaign to be a daily drip of stories aimed at Clinton. If they came from a disgruntled Bernie supporter, you'd think they would have all been released at the time of the conventions, when they might have done some good and prevented her from getting the nomination!

The idea that this was never discussed until now shows that some people here haven't been paying attention.

Here's Trump's own running-mate - who I suppose was part of the CIA plot - before the election:

Mike Pence said in an interview aired on "Fox News Sunday" in October that Russia or any other country involved in hacking should face "severe consequences." "I think there's no question that the evidence continues to point in that direction," Pence said. "There should be severe consequences to Russia or any sovereign nation that is compromising the privacy or the security of the United States of America." In another October interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," Pence said "there's more and more evidence that implicates Russia."

On October 7th, a month before election day, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security issued a joint statement that began, "The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations."

Prominent pro-Putin analyst Sergei Markov was jubilant at Trump's win and told the Guardian: "maybe we helped a bit with WikiLeaks."

"I will tell you this, Russia: If you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing" Trump at a rally in July 2016

Again, I urge you to watch the above clip of Rep. Joe Walsh, who was once so pro-Trump he Tweeted: "On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?"

Here's Marco Rubio:
When stolen Democratic emails were released during the election, the Florida Republican refused to comment and said Republicans could one day be targets. "I want to warn my fellow Republicans who may want to capitalize politically on these leaks. Today it is the Democrats. Tomorrow it could be us," Rubio said in October. "As our intelligence agencies have said, these leaks are an effort by a foreign government to interfere with our electoral process and I will not indulge it."

Some of you here are so reflexively anti-CIA that you wouldn't believe them if they said the sun rose in the east. Others here are so rigidly anti-US Imperialism and pro-Russian that you're privately rooting for Trump because of the destruction and chaos he will cause. Fine, I guess I can understand that. But there are a lot of decent people in the US who have to live here and are trying to deal with this situation. Most of us didn't vote for Trump, and we don't support the national security state either.

And your alternative scenarios don't make any sense; they are counter-intuitive and go against everything we've observed all year. When you put together an alternative scenario that makes any fucking sense at all, I'll listen to it.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8778&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Putin-Exxon-Mobil-Agrees-Arctic-007.jpg (Size: 26.29 KB / Downloads: 12)

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by Tracy Riddle - 13-12-2016, 04:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,948 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,077 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,854 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,776 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,328 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,264 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,248 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,055 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,771 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,312 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt