Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
Tracy Riddle Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:Perhaps it's only me who sees all of this as symptomatic that the great US neoliberal empire is crashing and burning and that its time is passing.

Nero, fiddle, fire.

:Violin:::thumbsdown::::boom::

Nope it's not only you. However I am stunned by how many politically aware people are hanging on to the fake CIA story. People who should know better. And of course the real story here is the content of those emails. That has been lost in translation. Hillary lost because she was outed for who and what she is. What the DNC did to Bernie causing many Bernie supporters to refuse to support her at the polls.

Terrific articles Paul.

Yep, me too Dawn. Frankly, I'm staggered and it has opened my eyes quite a bit to the blinding effect of partisanship in politics. And yep, the whole point of the Russian did it campaign was, and remains, to deflect from the content of the emails. Now we have a new Russia did it campaign that also has zero factual validity and again the same people are falling over themselves to buy into that also.

::facepalm::

Guess what, David? I'm not a Democrat. I'm a registered Independent. Trump used to be a Democrat until a few years ago.
The whole point of the Russia did it campaign was to deflect from the content of the emails? Seriously? Why are so many Republicans going along with this? To help the Clintons?

Tracy, please present your evidence that Russia hacked the DNC email server and provided the data to Wikileaks.

Why do Republicans believe it? Who knows what goes through people's minds. Even so, I'm talking about facts, not belief. People used to believe the Earth was square. It's not. Mankind has an infinite ability to believe in all sorts of outlandish ideas. Doing so is their privilege, generally speaking. However, that doesn't make anything they believe true or even credible. As with the manufactured story that the Russians hacked the DNC email and leaked them to Wikileaks.

Allow me to respectfully repeat my post No. 38 above wherein Clapper said in his resignation address after the election that he - and US intelligence - "don't have good oversight of when or how Wikileaks obtained the hacked emails." Please explain to me how anyone can get around that statement?

When you take Clapper's statement and add it to those whistleblowers who emphatically state that the email leaks came from a disgruntled US intelligence worker - almost certainly from the NSA (given William Binney's comments on this subject), the Russia did it angle dissolves back into the smoke and mirrors that birthed it.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by David Guyatt - 13-12-2016, 06:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 229,609 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 2,915 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,684 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,578 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,173 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,118 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 7,990 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 120,486 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,719 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,284 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt