Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
Paul Rigby Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:An excellent analysis by Chris Hedges

It is, indeed. And, like you, I know, I have to pinch myself at the truth we must look to a Russian TV channel for serious, quality discussion.

There have been some interesting observations on this deep state smear campaign, Tooth. A former German minister, speaking of the deep state's manipulation around the dirty dossier, concluded that we are witnessing the great "battle of our age". George Galloway in the foregoing post of his Youtube clip on page 18 (Trump, Russia & and the Zionviev Letter) said much the same thing.

However, Christopher Hedges in the above clip argues that Trump has so many deep state actors in his cabinet and administration that he will, likely, become another deep state president like Obama. And I now wonder what deals Trump made to win the election? I mention this remembering the comments made by an insider to Pepe Escobar in which he noted in a FB post that FBI chief Comey was ordered to re-open the investigation into the Clinton email server case a week or so before the vote, and then a week later was ordered to close the investigation. The insider told Pepe Escobar that Trump was 5 points ahead in the real polls (the ones the elite take notice of, I think) at that time and the implication was that the elite decided to dump Hilary and choose Trump instead.

Having said all that, then why the hell are the intelligence agencies doing floating the dirty dossier and causing such a ruckus? It is evident that the dossier was used in the briefing with the IC to attempt to blackmail Trump. He seems to have initially acquiesced in this but then came out again all guns blazing - hence the publication of the salacious dossier.

In trying to analyse all this it seems to me that there are several deep games afoot. One of these is to wrestle control of the IC community away from the neocons and assert a more nuanced foreign policy that is anti-China and friendlier towards Russia in order to drive a wedge between those two nations (a Kissinger strategy, in fact). The other is to control and direct Trump from the inside.

And, of course, Trump is the very worst kind of person anyway.

Will all this end up with Mike Pence becoming the president? It would be an ever worse choice imo, but he seems to be liked by the elite it seems, and my guess he was forced upon Trump as his VP as insurance if Trump won.

All very confusing really.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by David Guyatt - 15-01-2017, 12:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,758 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,052 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,818 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,740 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,300 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,243 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,213 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,016 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,758 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,307 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt