Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:I think for myself, David. I've read these articles, and so far I haven't been overly impressed with their arguments. The basic problem is, you've got a guy (Trump) who is so far up Putin's ass, you'd have to be blind not to see it. But apparently a lot of very smart people are not able or willing to see it.

Tracey what do you find unimpressive about their arguments? And so what if Trump has a hard on for Vlad? Alpha male to alpha male respect. How does that prove Russian hacking? There just i no evidence that has been presented that there has been any hacking by any one.

Magda, I've expressed my problems with their arguments in many of the previous posts in this thread. I'm not going to keep repeating them over and over.

I'm especially dismayed at how many of the alt-media/conspiracy crowd have decided to cast their lot with Trump because they think he's fighting the deep state. A better plot couldn't be found in a comic book. ::rofl::

Don't confuse lack of enthusiasm for neoliberal empire of chaos as support for Trump. I don't even think Vlad is a Trump supporter though I expect he will find him slightly more palatable change than Clinton and Kagan and co. And speaking of comic book plots why the Big Reds Under the Beds Scare for the incompetence of the DNC and poor basic security practices of Podesta and others? There is just not any evidence of Russian hacking any way you look at it. I don't know how any one can take the 'evidence ' offered by the CIA etc seriously. The real security industry certainly doesn't. The only alt-media/conspiracy crowd I am seeing is old media running their trusty old red scare conspiracy.

Robert David Steele and Paul Craig Roberts are just two people that I used to have some respect for who have jumped into bed with Trump.
Magda, you talk about "Reds Under the Beds" as if Russia was still a Communist country. It isn't. Once again, it is an illiberal regime composed of oligarchs and mobsters, it supports white nationalist movements, murders reporters and political opponents, and has engaged in false flag attacks.

The stubborn insistence from you and David that there is just "no evidence" and David's challenge that I'm supposed to provide the technical evidence for the hacking is just maddening. When you look at the big picture - means, motive, opportunity, Trump and the people around him - there is a great deal of circumstantial evidence to support the idea that Russia interfered in the election. No other scenario fits the facts as we know them.

President-elect Donald Trump's national security adviser and Russia's ambassador to the U.S. have been in frequent contact in recent weeks, including on the day the Obama administration hit Moscow with sanctions in retaliation for election-related hacking, a senior official said Friday.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/stat...40?lang=en

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

If it was a disgruntled DNC leaker, why didn't they put out all these emails during the convention when it might have helped Bernie get the nomination? Why wait to dump most of them in the fall when the only person being helped was Trump?

If Seth Rich was the source (or one source) of the leak, why won't Julian Assange just say that? The man is dead, after all.

Hell, even Trump has now come around to sort of admitting that the Russians were involved:

"As far as hacking, I think it was Russia," he said at a Jan. 11 press conference from Trump Tower in New York, his first press conference in several months.
At the end of the nearly hour-long press conference, Trump ignored a question from a reporter about contacts between people associated with him and Russians. The reporter asked, "Can you stand here today, once and for all, and say that no one connected to you or your campaign had any contact with Russia leading up to or during the presidential campaign? And if you do indeed believe that Russia was behind the hacking, what is your message to Vladimir Putin right now?"

But Trump chose only to answer the second part of the journalist's query. "Russia will have much greater respect for our country when I'm leading it than when other people have led it," he said. "You will see that. Russia will respect our country. He shouldn't have done it, I don't believe he'll be doing it more now, we have to work something out. But it's not just Russia."

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by Tracy Riddle - 19-01-2017, 04:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 229,585 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 2,912 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,683 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,572 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,173 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,116 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 7,986 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 120,485 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,718 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,284 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt