Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
David Guyatt Wrote:I always find former MI6 spook, Alaistair Crooke's articles thoughtful and well worth reading. In the one below article he conveys the picture that the policies Trump intends to bring to his administration have been laid over many months, if not years.

For me this suggests the possibility that Trump may have gained the backing of the CFR in return for carrying out their long-term goal of reversing America's decline and bringing it back to the fore via his America First strategy. What is clear, however, is that Trump is wholeheartedly supported by the Council for National Policy, regarded as a conservative version of the CFR. Interestingly, several members of the CFR have cross-over membership of the CNP which led one writer (HERE) to ask the question whether the CFR has already been "influenced" by the CNP.

Crooke also conveys the idea that Trump is not entirely the buffoon we all see him to be; that this is an image he purposely projects in order to destabilise opponents in upcoming negotiations.

Be that as it may, it is reasonably clear, I think, that there is a major realignment taking place; this is made clear by the fact that Trump won the election, and to do that I suspect he had to have the backing of a majority of the elite who rule the US.

One of the key three planks of Trump's presidency, according to Crooke, is to drive a wedge between Russia and China's "Eurasian economic arch" (the Kissinger doctrine), which looks set to be a failure from the get go. In this respect, Crooke suggests that Russia will already have considered that Trump's presidency may be curtailed by the prevailing Deep State and will, presumably, be developing plans to counter the onslaught of "vindictive retribution... for having allegedly 'sided with Trump'".

Lastly, Crooke indicates that the development of Russia's S400 and especially the new S500 has been a game changer that has left America as the runner-up in a deployable new missile systems (see Trump's statement that "we (America) will also develop a state-of-the-art missile defence system to protect against against missile-based attacks from states like Iran and North Korea").

Quote:

Deep State vs. Donald Trump

January 28, 2017

President Trump has stepped onto a high-wire in defying America's Deep State, but can he withstand the powerful winds that will surely buffet him and what will President Putin do to help or hurt, asks ex-British diplomat Alastair Crooke.

By Alastair Crooke

A typically thoughtful, informed and intelligent piece from Cooke.

The most likely and serious error is the assumption that "The Project" of re-configuring the US & its geopolitical goals is coterminous with Trump's own presidency. I strongly suspect this is wrong, and urge readers to keep a keen eye on developments within the Democrats. At the moment, that existing order is protected by an amalgam of anti-Trumpism, Sorosian machination, Obama nostalgia, and the Clinton-CIA revival of Angletonianism. This is not sustainable. If "The Project" is indeed about much more than Trump, we should expect to see radical changes here, too, though I see no signs as yet of a paradigm that moves beyond the traditional Buggins' turn, which appears to mark an inflexible limit to Anglo-American pseudo-democracy.

If I am right about the above, it follows that Trump should viewed as an ice-breaker, and his carefully crafted (and delimited) "authoritarian populism" a mere prelude - most likely, as matters stand, to a greatly expanded 5-Eyes alliance, one that embraces Europe and Russia - to war with China.
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by Paul Rigby - 29-01-2017, 01:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 229,594 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 2,913 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,684 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,575 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,173 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,117 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 7,989 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 120,485 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,718 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,284 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt