Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
I have no real idea what you're talking about, Tracy.

I can only assume that you continue to assume that somehow I am a closet supporter of Trump because so many of your posts (if not all of your posts) cast me in that unpleasant and unwanted role. Detesting Hilary as I do (and did) and favouring two of Trump's stated policies during the election - friendlier relations with Russia and downgrading NATO - seem to translate in your clouded mind as me having the hots for the crooked orange one.

It's the sort of ludicrous leap made by people who are unable to discriminate one thing from another but join them together in a never ceasing mulch of indignation.

This then leads to my question: what difference does Cohn's relationship to Trump make to the McCarthyism going on in the US today about Russia being the focus of the blame game? These are two entirely different matters. The deep state, the elite faction /neocons of the security and military and industrial complex insist and demand that Trump abandoned his stated desire to thaw relations with Russia. They want the new cold war very badly and engage in McCarthy style activities to ensure this comes about. It looks to me as though they've got their way too, but time will tell on this.

As for Parry being unable to keep up with developments is simply and joyously laughable. You very much remind me of the comment made by Jack Lemmon (playing Jack Martin) talking to then gullible Kevin Costner (playing Jim Garrison)

"You're so naive Mr. Garrison."

As for the 3 titles you linked, well...

I used to write for Business Insider UK and knew the then editor quite well (ex Sun as I recall). Business Insider was founded by Axel Springer and is still owned by Axel Springer CE. Springer was an early neocon in the sense that his publishing empire was founded on five principles, the second of which was to support the vital rights of the state of Israel. The third objective was to support the Transatlantic Alliance (i.e., NATO). The CEO is today Mathias Dopfner, a former executive board member of Deutsche Bank. He studied in Germany and Boston. He once surprised an audience he was speaking to by admitting he was a "non-Jewish Zionist." Mmmm. He was a close friend and travelling companion of George Baron Weidenfeld, an acclaimed lifelong Zionist, a former BBC "monitoring service" alumnus and the Chief of Cabinet to Chaim Weizman, President of the Zionist Organization and first President of Israel. Mmmm.

Another linked newspaper was Politico, founded by Joe Alibritton, a former Chairman of Riggs National Bank. Current ownership resides with his son, Robert, who is affiliated with the Disney owned ABC Network, and who was also a former CEO of Riggs (money launderer of record for Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet, as well as Equatorial Guinea's dictator, Teodoro Obiang... and also Saudi Arabia no less). Son Robert is also a trustee of the LBJ Library and Museum. Riggs incidentally had a historical connection to Robert Fleming which I've written about extensively in the past. The Robert Fleming Bank was basically a very spooky outfit, like my old berth in the City. I used to do business with Fleming's too. And with PNC which rescued Riggs from a fate worth than death for bankers --- going out of business.

You also linked to the NYT but we need not to go into any detail given its well known Neocon credentials.

American money launderers, bankers, zionists and Brit spooky bankers; a brief round up of the old Anglo-American-Israel concoction that has brought such misery to the world since WWII

What a lovely choice of company you choose to keep you informed (sic), Tracy.

Lastly, please stipulate exactly your claim about how Parry is "misrepresenting" what Adam Schiff said and I'll look at it critically. Somehow, given Parry's credentials vis-a-vis yours I honestly doubt your allegation and wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to discover this is a misrepresentation on your part --- but we'll see.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by David Guyatt - 24-03-2017, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,727 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,052 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,813 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,739 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,296 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,241 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,210 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,010 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,758 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,306 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt