Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:So RT isn't state-sponsored media that gives a voice to Western dissidents, Left and Right, but not Russian dissidents? You people can snark and joke and post emoticons all you like, but it's not a substitute for facts (which I've posted plenty of here, for those willing to read them).

Frankly, I'm not a big RT fan. I see it as the equivalent of mini-version of the NYTimes. For example, the battle of Russians for their lives in the Donbass has vanished. Disappeared, as the Kremlin wanted. I don't think RT is covering the Russian trucker strike. They got taxed to fix up the horrible Russian roads while the the oligarchs get more breaks. Navalny for example appears to be on the Kremlin payroll as a means to have a controlled opposition. Pissed off truckers are the real dissidents. Meanwhile, Putin sticks by the head of their national bank -- what's her name.

I am quite willing to say Trump is a gangster, but that he is a gangster among gangsters, the CIA and FBI are right up there. So when you think they are telling you the truth this time, you have to wonder about yourself. And you clearly won't go there.

I look at events through the lens of the spectacle. Debord says we are the society of the spectacle. There is an article online called the Spectacle of the False Flag. They are worth reading.

I've read Guy Debord, thanks. I don't have to "trust" the CIA or FBI, or think they are the "good guys." There are no good guys in this whole mess. I don't know why some insist on viewing this in a binary way. We're just trying to determine what happened. Trump and his people are the most arrogant, stupid criminals ever to enter politics. Like Mike Flynn not realizing that his conversations and activities on behalf of foreign governments would somehow not be picked up by US intelligence? The stupid hurts!

By the way, can you provide a primary source for this Casey quote you're using? I strongly suspect it's a fake. There's another fake quote going around supposedly by William Colby, but it only traces back to Dave McGowan and not to any primary source.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." William J. Casey, D.C.I

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by Tracy Riddle - 31-03-2017, 10:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,718 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,052 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,808 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,739 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,296 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,241 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,208 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,010 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,758 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,306 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt