Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
James Lateer Wrote:Tracy-What a terrific reply to my citation in re tribalism and the truth. I also have never registered in any party nor voted in any partisan based primary (as in Illinois). However, I have also probably voted 99% democratic. But now since I'm a white guy, I have nearly been drummed out of the family as being an accused Trump-lover. And admittedly, Trump is currently my favorite Republican due to trade and immigration policy.

Here's the bottom line: I predicted to my son at least 1.5 years before the election that the National Security State would intervene in the 2016 election. He was a poly sci major and was astounded when it actually happened. But a decent JFK researcher could not have missed it. As everyone has heard, there has not been a Republican elected since Herbert Hoover without a Nixon or a Bush on the ticket. Since 1980, there has always been a Bush. In 2016, the National Security State would not allow a Democrat due to the Supreme Court. There has been a conservative Supreme Court since the 1960s. (The National Security State was created by and is controlled by international bankers which apparently today means Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds, who knows?)

The National Security State wanted a (CIA connected) Bush. They had one in Jeb. Unfortunately, they could not call all the shots. So Bush fell on his face, CIA connected Ted Cruz fell on his face as well. So they intervened against Hilary with the Comey pre-election announcement. And at the same time, they began the "insurance policy" or the "Secret Society" at the FBI and let loose the Operation Mockingbird crowd like former CIA intern and Gloria Vanderbilt heir Anderson Cooper. They would do their best to remove Trump (or worse, I'm sure).

They plan to get rid of Trump. The plan is apparently that the FBI will blackmail (a la J. Edgar Hoover or Vladimir Putin) enough Republican members of Congress to impeach Trump. And for good measure, they will pull a Spiro Agnew on Pence. Paul Ryan will retire as Speaker and they will fill the Speakership with a former CIA employee from the Congress. I don't know who he is, but he's out there I'm sure.

If you have read enough about how and why the National Security State was created, then all of this is pretty much National Security State 101. That's why I'm amazed so many people (who are way smarter and for sure better educated) than I am can't see either this forest or any of the trees.

As far as Russia is concerned, this is not a Russian issue. It is a German issue. The last significant issue in Europe was when the German Government and US intel sponsored Ukrainian neo-Nazis to oust the elected government there while Hilary was Secretary of State. It's the expansionist forces in Germany that are the only relevant question in any of this Russia/Syria/Ukraine complex of stuff.

I learned all of the above reading 160 books on JFK and related foreign policy and other closely related issues. It was fun. I would recommend this as the ultimate hobby for any bored old guy like myself.

James Lateer

The Supreme Court did not become really conservative until Reagan's appointments in the 1980s, but in any case, the national security state doesn't care about the SCOTUS. Do you think it ever stopped them from doing things like Mockingbird, Paperclip, MK-ULTRA, Hoover's spying, etc? Those things were only exposed by Congressional investigations in the 1970s, and it certainly didn't stop them for very long.

The CIA just isn't that powerful anymore. The NSA and military intelligence are arguably more powerful and have been for a long time. You admitted yourself that they couldn't get Jeb or Ted off the ground. HRC would have been much friendlier to their interests (have you read this one? https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clint...1561712493 ) I'm not aware of any Republican in the House who is ex-CIA either (assuming Paul Ryan quits).

I'm a conspiracy realist, but I don't think that secret groups control every event in the world. The world is far too complex and humans are much too unpredictable for any group to control things that perfectly.

Russia has a deep state as well (which people on this forum avoid talking about), and it meddles in other country's affairs just like ours does. China is also just as active, and they are playing Jared Kushner like a fiddle:
[FONT=&amp]https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/...trump-card
[/FONT]
Trump's trade policies are going to hurt a lot of people in states who voted for him (especially in agriculture), and it's going to puncture that stock market bubble he's so proud of. If you think that Goldman Sachs is part of the anti-Trump elite, are you aware of how many GS people are on Trump's team (Steve Mnuchin, Gary Cohn)? I'm an old-style liberal Republican (extinct species), so I mostly support free trade and I think immigration has always been more of a benefit than a harm to the US. JFK supported those things too.

Since you've studied the JFK assassination, what do you think about Trump's claim [FONT=&amp]"All I did is point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer, there's a picture of him [Rafael Cruz] and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast"?

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I'm sure you know that there is no photo of Oswald having breakfast with anyone. The photos he's referring to are from New Orleans, passing out Fair Play for Cuba leaflets. Doesn't this episode demonstrate Trump's tendency to just, I don't know, make shit up? Honestly, I don't see why some of my fellow conspiracy researchers see Trump as a cause worth fighting for, or think that he's going to Abolish the Fed/ Break up the CIA/ Tell the truth about 9/11 and all these other things I see online. Frankly, it is all just wishful thinking about a real estate con man and reality TV star. [/FONT]

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by Tracy Riddle - 25-01-2018, 04:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,762 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,053 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,818 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,741 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,303 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,244 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,214 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,017 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,759 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,307 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt