Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
I am currently reading Gestapochef Heinrich Muller by Bornschein. When Germany created State Political Police and Himmler (along with Goring, Heydrich and Hitler) made it a National Political Police, ie the Gestapo, Nazi Germany came into being.

Ironically, the head of the German Gestapo was named Muller (Mueller, in English). This might even be a genetic inheritance situation, who knows? One thing is for sure. There is a very high, scary percentage of people (Americans) who support a National Political Police in the form of a politicized FBI.

It is in the [possibly fake] journals of Gestapo Chief Heinrich Muller where Muller relates his version of the 1919 Palmer raids. He claims that when President Woodrow Wilson was incapacitated by his stroke and his wife was running the country, the Justice Department and the nascent FBI took advantage of the situation and staged the illegal, political Palmer Raids against their political opponents and other innocent people.

In the present situation, it looks like high-ups in the FBI, along with [apparently] Obama and even John Kerry were involved in the worst apparent surveillance crime spree since the Alien and Sedition Acts of the 1790's. So now their theory is that [for a cover-up] the best defense is a good offense, to quote a basketball metaphor. So they are trying to keep Trump on the ropes to prevent him from revealing the reality of such things as the mysterious mishandled murder of Seth Rich and the surrounding events and emails. Also embarassing is the teaming with British Intelligence to subvert our government.

Too bad people don't know even how and why the National Security State [Deep State] was created and who runs or controls it in 2018. I'm not sure I, myself, have any good answers for the latter.

Today, I contemplated visiting the office of my Congressman, a "progressive", to share my thoughts. Sadly, I feared that if I went there and opened my mouth too far, I could get on an enemies list kept either by the Congressman and/or the FBI. My Congressman is a leading backer of the criminal Andy McCabe, (who is not a bad person, according to my Congressman).

We are in straits here, folks! I do think that Trump will get the best of these Deep State people. Just because they run the National Security State doesn't mean that they are smarter than Trump, especially when it comes to the profession of public relations.

There may be light at the end of the tunnel. If Trump manages to get these corrupt spies off his back, it will be pretty much like the guy in Waukesha Wisconsin who was the only person to survive a case of rabies. It wasn't pretty, but it can have a good outcome.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by James Lateer - 12-04-2018, 10:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,763 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,053 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,820 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,741 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,303 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,246 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,217 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,024 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,760 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,307 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt