Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ptech, the CIA, FBI, SS, 911, PROMIS, Terrorists-R-US

A complex tale by someone who knew the inside story of Ptech....a company involved in 911 planning and execution, with persons inside of it listed as terrorists, yet protected in high places....a strange tale, indeed! Their software, apparently, was a modified version of PROMIS...another long story.

In the third 'video' which is really an audio interview of 1:50:46, is in two parts - Part I is about her helping at Ground Zero and health effects / investigations. Part II is about Ptech and the complex 'octopus' between intelligence agencies, government entities, corporations such as Ptech and others, terrorism, and spying on everything/one. Her best one-liner in the second part, which she says knowing what she knows and not hyperbole was 'where the USA is now headed will make the Third Reich look like a teaparty'. Sad, but true. It is beginning to dawn on me that the same forces that were behind 911 and its coverup were behind Trumpf....so I think the 'fourth reich' as Harry Belofonte so aptly named it recently begins in just 3.5 weeks. Welcome to the abyss. This story ties in directly, I believe, to both 911 and those around Trumpf, generally.

Just as there are human spies and electronic spying, there is also the desire to have computer programs that can monitor [secretly to those naively using them] what the system and company using it are doing/thinking - but also to covertly take over their computers undetected - that, I believe is the essence of PROMIS and further developed by P-Tech. N.B. P-Tech is still in business under a new name!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Ptech, the CIA, FBI, SS, 911, PROMIS, Terrorists-R-US - by Peter Lemkin - 24-12-2016, 09:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PTech and 9/11 Software - Spooks come in digital form too! Peter Lemkin 1 6,904 14-07-2018, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Micheal Springman on CIA visas for Terrorists to train in USA Peter Lemkin 2 5,716 14-10-2016, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  ‘We fund terrorists, if those terrorists serve our purposes’ - Kwiatkowski Tracy Riddle 0 2,769 29-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Peter Dale Scott - US Government Protection of Al-Qaeda Terrorists and the US-Saudi Black Hole Anthony Thorne 7 6,843 12-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  CyberWar, PTech, PROmis, OODA loop etc. Ed Jewett 1 3,679 28-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett