Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Jim:

I have to predicate my post here by saying I admire your good research. It is literally some of the best out there and we are privileged that you post here. Without your input we would lack some of the most elucidating information available in research community. Your eye for detail is unsurpassed and I applaud it. Your line on the assassination is so good that you can often skip reading bogus publications and just read your refutation of them instead.

Having said that, you are making a serious mistake backing Bart Kamp and his credulous "research". Your endorsement of Mr Kamp is such an egregious error in judgment that it seriously compromises your other good works and more importantly misleads the community and contributes to an acceptance of bad information by those who defer to your judgment. Make no mistake, Kamp is proffering this skewed information in order to bolster the Prayer Man theory. Proof of this is shown on his Prayer Man Facebook page where the second article is about his recent essay on the lunchroom encounter. The only reason Kamp is going headlong on the lunchroom encounter is to weaken evidence that conflicts with his Prayer Man claim. Because of your endorsement Jim, lesser attentive community members who defer to your opinion have authorized and rewarded one of the most ridiculous and visibly uncredible researchers to get as far as he has in the community. All because members are anxious to endorse Murphy. It's a real mistake.

The first generation critics were some smart people who were directly in touch with the original evidence. I think Jim is trying to overlook that he is now placing what can only be fairly described as a tabloid clown, Bart Kamp, and his wishful revision of the evidence before some of the best brains in the business. Jim is not telling you that when confronted by some very good counter-arguments, that correctly interpret what evidence Kamp is ignoring, Jim ignores those arguments and re-enters his same Kamp-favoring submissions. In my opinion, that cannot be done while retaining credibility - especially when endorsing an otherwise obviously uncredible entity like Kamp. Common sense should advise anyone intelligently scrutinizing Kamp's offerings and his overall method. This should be obvious to anyone of wise understanding. In its zeal to expose the given Warren Commission deception and conspiracy sometimes the community goes too far in its need to believe. I think it has done that with the lunchroom encounter. Worse than that I can now see this sect as moving to confirm Kamp as the accepted CT norm and those who criticize him as being the uncredible minority. This is being guided by disingenuous citation of community acclaim and awards while conveniently ignoring serious counter-evidence that overturns Kamp's specious assertions. Mention the right names and approvals and you can quietly side-step the refuting evidence. This corrupting of the normally-accepted community standard should speak for itself in displaying the danger of Kamp and his ROKC offerings. We are close to a mob situation in the community now directly because Murphy and ROKC. If you look at Jim's serious stuff you'll see a total cessation of his normal critical practices when it comes to this issue and that camp. There's a conspicuous Jekyll and Hyde nature to this where Jim's normal talents are not applied to the offerings of this group. What ROKC ignores speaks more than what they say and the community should demand to be allowed to preserve its common sense and good research practices. Murphy is sexy and very tempting, but alas it is bogus and needs to be confirmed as such by the more sensible community...

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Albert Doyle - 15-04-2017, 06:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,650 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 938 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,278 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,635 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,418 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,862 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,719 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,710 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,776 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,256 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford