Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Scott:

In Baker's first day affidavit, there is no mention at all of a lunchroom, a soda machine, of Oswald, or of Truly. In fact, the incident at that time happened on a stairwell.

And what makes that extraordinary is that, as I said, when Baker composed this affidavit, he was sitting in the same small witness room as Oswald was.

I had serious problems with this and I expressed them in my book, Reclaiming Parkland.

But Bart has gone much further than I did in this regard.

And I like the way he begins the excerpt with the challenge that he knows he will be asked: OK, if you say it did not happen then where the heck was Oswald at the time?

He then accumulates a whole battery of evidence to demonstrate he was on the first floor. If you come to it without an agenda, its pretty compelling if you ask me.

Okay Jim, fair enough, forgive me if I used the words, smoke & mirrors, sometimes, I catch myself saying the darnest things not knowing what I'm saying. Interesting enough, this fellow Bart must've presented some amazing stuff. I mean, what really makes this extraordinary is that he starts off by saying "with the challenge that he knows he will be asked:"

Amazing really, I would love to read a "whole battery of evidence."

However, may I point out you have offered no proof here as of yet? Silly me, I mean could you possible offer three, (3) simple ingredients that makes up his excerpt? If you can't provide three, (3) could you please provide two, (2), and if you can't provide two, (2) one, (1) will do, thanks.

By the way, what's the "same small witness room" where Barker was sitting when he had his gun into Oswald's gut? Where is that room in the Library? I didn't know there was a witness room in the Library? And, according to this affidavit the only small witness room I'm familiar with is the one at the DPD. Now, Barker couldn't possibly be speaking about that room could he?

Does anyone have a layout of the Library that shows a "witness room"? Heck, I just want to be wrong about all this, that's all. May be, that's the reason Barker never mentions Oswald and his encounter in his first, but does in his second? Just trying to understand this, that's all.

I would think that with all the adrenaline and other signs that comes with the job and what just happened, the President of the United States, and a police officer has just been killed how would that effect ones ability of thinking? That is, if you're human, and to human is to error. Imagine having to relive that day. Could you get it right?

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Scott Kaiser - 16-04-2017, 02:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,600 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 868 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,259 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,547 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,064 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,627 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,628 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,695 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,674 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,188 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford