Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Scott,

I have no idea what you are talking about.

The witness room was at the DPD headquarters. That is where Baker saw Oswald, and its right in the WC with Baker's testimony. Allen Dulles was aware of it and tried to discount it.

I mean you do read this stuff don't you? I mean even when its quoted? Just to find out if its accurate?

Kent Biffle said the same thing twice, once the day after the assassination, and once in 2000. And he is backed up by Campbell.

And I guess you missed this from the Gary Savage book: "Shortly after I entered the building I confronted Oswald. The man who said he was the building superintendent said that Oswald was all right, that he was an employee there. We left Oswald there, and the supervisor showed me the way upstairs."

That is from Baker himself.

Here is the first day FBI report: "OSWALD stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunchroom; however he went to the second floor where the Coca-Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca-Cola for his lunch. OSWALD claimed to' be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed by his building."

And I will stop there, because I am only about 1/9 of the way through the article. Which apparently you did not read very closely.

As I say on the EF to Tommy Graves, if you don't have anything to say, then just don't say anything. Instead read what is in front of you without spin.

I understand, I know if I were wrong, I'd just accept it, say I was wrong rather than searching for an excuse. But, that's just me. I wonder Jim, sense you give credence to new material, have you found any flaws in mine? You know, like Mr. Best thought he found, or, shall I continue? You see Jim, at the end of the day, I have doubt who was really involved in Kennedy's assassination, and that's because my father was killed, make no mistake, I said "doubt" but... I also have proof, you have to ask yourself, what was Kaiser killed over, you'll find the answers. I did, and to think, the Miami Beach Police Department tried to sell me bullshit, I suppose when you have the CIA in-charge of things there's nothing you can do, but, with evidence, facts, witness testimony, and CIA's screw ups, yes, remember I said to human is to error? They can't redact everything, and oh boy, I can't wait to expose it.

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Scott Kaiser - 16-04-2017, 05:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,652 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 938 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,278 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,646 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,426 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,868 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,722 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,712 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,776 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,257 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford