Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Jim,

There's no doubt that Kamp's showing a photo of Prayer Man in Wiegman and captioning the figure as "Lee Harvey Oswald" does legitimately expose his true intentions in his essay. How could it not?

The question once again goes unanswered by Jim "How can Kamp only be arguing Oswald was eating lunch on the 1st floor and be claiming he is Prayer Man out on the landing at the same time?"

How is that misquoting? My only agenda here is finding the truth and clearing the muddy waters Murphy really managed to convince a lot of people to believe.

Meanwhile I'm up to page 70 in Kamp's essay. So far I conclude that Kamp is doing his best to force all meanings towards the 1st floor in order to push Oswald closer to the landing, as he openly claims on page 28. Before I said to put a voice stress analysis on Truly and Baker's talks on You-Tube. When I watched those links on Kamp's essay it seemed to me that their expressions were those of people knowing there was another story to what they were saying. This could have been caused by their awareness that JFK's assassination was a set-up and government job. There's a basic thing Kamp ignores. Baker's affidavit tried to put Oswald closer to the Sniper's Nest. So instead of being evidence of the lunchroom encounter not happening, it might simply be evidence of the conspirators trying to avoid evidence of Oswald's innocence. This is reasonable and Kamp doesn't mention it because his only agenda is forcing Oswald closer to the landing as he openly shows on page 28 despite the incorrect denials. Also, it looks like Marvin Johnson did confirm that Baker ID'ed Oswald at the Police Station if I'm not mistaken.

After 70 pages I am leaning towards Oswald being in the lunchroom the whole time. Carolyn Arnold said Oswald was sitting and eating lunch at the table at around 12:24. It therefore doesn't make sense for him to be eating lunch in the 1st floor Domino Room as he told the interrogators. If Harvey was being guided by Intel to stay out of the way of possible Secret Service apprehension then the 2nd floor makes more sense than the 1st floor because it would be less accessible for visibility. It makes pre-eminent sense that if Oswald was eating his lunch in the lunchroom at 12:24 that he continued to do so up until he was seen by Baker & Truly 6 minutes later. I think Kamp is avoiding the obvious suggestion here that Oswald was in the lunchroom the whole time and that was the source for the evidence problems. Another dumb thing Kamp does is never consider Oswald was in the lunchroom vestibule window because he heard Truly shout for the elevator and therefore there's a very plausible reason for Oswald being seen by Baker. Oswald got up from where he was sitting with his lunch wrappers on the table and looked out the window. Also, the angle of the vestibule door window might reflect like a mirror allowing Baker to see glimpses of movement in the lunchroom.

Here's the evidence Kamp should be paying attention to:

Quote:Fritz's WC testimony:Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the
second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told
me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe
told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw
him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man
and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.
Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

Fritz is obviously describing a person who was eating a cheese sandwich and a Coke in the 2nd floor lunchroom as witnessed by Carolyn Arnold. You guys need to learn how to read evidence. Fritz does not corroborate Oswald's coming up to get a Coke when spurred. Instead he gives the answer you would expect from someone who had been told Oswald was eating lunch in the 2nd floor lunchroom at the time. Bingo...

Kamp glorifies Murphy by saying he left the community on November 22 2013. What I see is a charlatan getting out on a good day in order to avoid accounting for his bs...

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Albert Doyle - 18-04-2017, 06:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,601 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 869 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,259 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,548 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,064 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,629 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,628 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,695 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,674 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,188 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford