Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Richard Gilbride Wrote:Alan Ford,

If I remember right, David Belin & his trusty stopwatch clocked Jeraldean at 2 minutes flat, on 3 occasions, reaching the spot where she allegedly passed a mumbling Oswald in a t-shirt & with a Coke heading through her office and for the lobby stairs. It has struck me as creating an artificial reality stamp via his stopwatch. Kind of like the artificial reality stamp he gave when he questioned Slim Givens, when he concluded that odd & suspect testimony with, effectively, "We haven't talked about this before, Mr. Givens, have we?"

Like your point about Givens, a good example of how an investigation void of genuine questions was hijacked by rubber stamp dynamics engineered to convict an innocent human being, Mr. Oswald.

But Jeraldean's shaky account doesn't mean Geneva Hine is 100% gospel. She missed stuff like all witnesses do, like even semi-photographic mind Arnold Rowland did. So a researcher shouldn't go building his sand castles completely around the entirety of the account of one witness.

Shaky? I beg to differ here, because there is a wide spacing gap between trying to recall events and outright lying in order to buttress an initial lie. Plain and simple, Mrs. Reid lied. She, Mr. Truly, Officer Baker and the WC are the only one's guilty of building sand-castles. Unlike the plain simple truth, which is capable of standing all alone on its own, one lie needs even more lies to appear genuine. Again, the WC built their case on convicting an innocent human being on a mountain of lies. Mrs. Reid did not encounter the wrongfully accused in two minutes, let alone at all. She lied. Plain and simple. The photo clearly shows her downstairs and out front when in that same time sequence she lied about encountering the wrongfully accused.

After the alleged Jeraldean encounter, Oswald near-intercepted WFAA's Pierce Allman at the bottom of the lobby stairs, and directed him to a phone. So whatever WC reason for Jeraldean's shaky testimony, we researchers have an independent witness to Oswald at the tail-end of walking his building path from the lunchroom to the outside steps.

Where I believe the encounter with Mr. Allman does in fact take place, I'm not sold the wrongfully accused came down from the 2nd floor as much as down the entrance stairs after directing Mr. Allman. At this point, any critical researcher should be wary of most anything the FBI and/or the WC said happened that afternoon during the aftermath of the sudden, violent, illegal take over of a once free Republic. Again, I believe Mr. Oswald simply came down from the entrance steps after encountering Mr. Allman. The 2nd floor timeline is akin to Mrs. Reid's phantom encounter. Mrs. Reid lied about that plain and simple.

Postal Inspector Harry Holmes. who took notes of Oswald's Nov. 24 interrogation, testfied that Oswald said that when "all this commotion started, I just went on downstairs." Allman's SS interview at WCD 354 shows that he encountered with Oswald in the lobby.

Yes, here again, the wrongfully accused said downstairs, not downstairs from the 2nd floor, Did he? Amid the ensuing panic and chaos in the lobby and near the front entrance, the wrongfully accused simply removed himself from the hysteria and, quote, "went on downstairs" onto the street as he left the entrance stairs onto the street.

So again, it's not required to determine the exact reason for Jeraldean's phantom account. It doesn't necessarily mean the lunchroom event was make-believe. Her account just adds more fuel to the conclusion that the lunchroom incident was mis-related. Probably several details that spoke for Oswald's innocence.

Mis-related? As in the above sentence, quote, "went on downstairs"...again, Did Mr. Holmes say from the 2nd floor specifically? I'll adopt Missouri as my home state, and simply ask you to "Show Me' where Mr. Holmes specifically said down from the 2nd floor.

On the contrary @ mis-related as it concerns Mrs. Reid (because she didn't encounter the wrongfully accused two flights upstairs two minutes after the last shot, because she is clearly downstairs and outside in front of the building during the same timing sequence
when she claims to be encountering the wrongfully accused to further buttress an outright lie. Mrs. Reid lied.

Unfortunately the stranglehold Sean Murphy has on too many unseasoned researchers is holding them back from reality-based detective work. And they're afraid to break out of the gangthink club, they might get scorned & ridiculed like me.

Fortunately, the invaluable contributions of Mr. Murphy (Sean) came to pass. May the good Lord bless him.

How terrifying, to have to think for yourself. How lazy, to not.

How encouraging that some folks in the research community are giving Mr. Murphy's breakthrough discovery the time and attention it deserves.

Again, appreciate your feedback, Mr. Gilbride, enjoy your day.

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 20-07-2017, 04:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,653 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 938 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,279 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,647 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,434 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,870 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,724 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,714 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,777 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,257 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford